Band Memorabilia

I have a bunch of Green Day picks from various tours, A Drumstick Tre Cool played with (although it's actually a signature stick from the drummer from Def Lepard) I have a Less Than Jake YoYo, Spark gun (from "Son of Pezcore") and 45 adapter ("Hello Rockview" Boxset).

I have a Boys Night Out foam #1 hand.

Theres probably more, but I'm forgetting.

Oh! While not an actual band, I have the Drumhead for "ARMADA" used on the Kids in the Hall TV show. Thats kind of neat.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Boys Night Out belt buckle but I don't know where it is; however, when I looked for it just now, I found a piece of rubber poop given to be by Josh Cain of Motion City Soundtrack a few years back. Little did he know how well that poop would sum up my feelings toward their more recent output...

Guest falloutcollapse

2 Thursday Setlists

A signed drumstick

A personalized sheet of paper with a note that says "Vedant, thank you for being such a big fan, we really appreciate it. You're a great kid." signed by the whole band

Minus the Bear setlist

Signed Alexisonfire setlist

Signed Circa Survive setlist + Ticket stub

Some other shit but the Thursday stuff is what really counts

I got the clap from one of those skanks in the Donnas

holy shit i gave one of the skanks in the donnas teh clap

i have a minus the bear shot glass, a less than jake blow up fire cracker, a mad caddies banner i won off of inter punk...i think its for their most recent album, but i havent even taken it out of the box, and lots more i cant even think of right now

I got the fat Mike yellow pic with the dominatrix on the back.

A drum stick from the bouncing Souls on their tour with Anti-Flag(first show I went to with my girl friend)

I got a shirt launched out at a Goggol Bordello set.

2000 Warped Tour All Access pass.

A New Mexican Disaster Squad print they gave me for crashing at my house.

My favorite is a note from Brendan Kelly. I gave Toby (of Red Scare) my American Steel LP to have them sign it on their tour with the Arms. I didn't get it signed (I had to leave and I know if I left it with Toby on the bus it would be gone forever) so I got it back. Brendan had written a note he left on the album that read, "Hey American Steel, sign this you douchebags". That's a Brendan Kelly 1/1.

I have a sweet Limbeck coaster and a Hot Rod Circuit used drumstick. I'm pretty sure that's it.

Does the coaster say "Bear You Beary Much"? I meant to grab one of those when I saw Limbeck with HRC but totally forgot. They were adorable!

That's the one! I wish I had grabbed more than just one, because even the one I've got is a little beat up. Well, more discolored than anything.

I've got two drumsticks:

One from Abe during the Deftones' video shoot for "Hexagram"

The other from Kevin of The Acacia Strain when I saw them play at Sounds of the Underground last year.

I've also got a guitar pick from DL of the same band from some show at Showcase Theater 2 years ago.

I've also still got the waterbottle the drummer from Hatebreed gave me at Ozzfest 2002. It was fucking hot that day. Cool guy.