PO: Tigers Jaw - Charmer

The band is dead without Adam. Glad he's a part of the new album, but I'll be upset if they continue on as Tigers Jaw without him. 

They sound surprisingly solid without Adam and although I originally thought that his departure would neuter the band, I now think they can pull it off. 

The band is dead without Adam. Glad he's a part of the new album, but I'll be upset if they continue on as Tigers Jaw without him. 

While I do like his voice a lot, those three guys who left were kind of jerks. They used to play a little DIY venue near where I live and you can they thought they were better than everyone else there, which was just irritating. Adam came on stage to sound do sound check like 15 minutes late because he was too busy smoking weed. 

Just my impression of them. In my opinion, they're better off without them

They sound surprisingly solid without Adam and although I originally thought that his departure would neuter the band, I now think they can pull it off. 

really into how you used neuter in this sentence.

While I do like his voice a lot, those three guys who left were kind of jerks. They used to play a little DIY venue near where I live and you can they thought they were better than everyone else there, which was just irritating. Adam came on stage to sound do sound check like 15 minutes late because he was too busy smoking weed.

Just my impression of them. In my opinion, they're better off without them

Where do you love? Just curious. I'm originally from Scranton and went to school with some of those guys.

really into how you used neuter in this sentence.

what-you-did-there-i-see-itthumbnail.jpg

And I don't even think he's even aware, Madie. Well, more technically accurate would be 'them' than 'it' but it's Bravo nonetheless. Thank you for a good chuckle this evening!  ThumbsUp.gif

Where do you love? Just curious. I'm originally from Scranton and went to school with some of those guys.

Painesville, Ohio. They used to play in Ashtabula, OH a lot, where the venue was. Really fun spot and those shows were always fun because a TON of people would show up. Sadly, they shut it down because, ironically, it couldn't get a big enough crowd unless Tigers Jaw was playing

"Hey everyone!
We are currently wrapping up a short UK tour with our hometown friends the Menzingers. The shows have been a lot of fun and it’s been a humbling and surreal experience feeling so much love and support from people when we are so far from home.

We are pleased to confirm that we will be releasing a new album through Run For Cover records. The entire band tracked the songs this past April with Will Yip. It was awesome working with him and we are excited for people to hear these songs. Most details (release date, title, artwork, etc. ) are still being sorted out but we will have everything ready as soon as possible. It’s been really fun getting to play some of these new songs live both acoustic and full band so we are looking forward to more of that. More updates to come!

- Ben and Brianna"

http://tigersjaw.tumblr.com