Something Corporate - North

Shop Support (Andrew McMahon)

Nov 19 11:49 (PST)

Hey Collin,

Thank you for your purchase from us. I will go ahead and get you refunded the 25% once the transaction settle. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Have a great

Thank you,

Lauren

So yeah, looks like they can manually give you the discount.

All variants are 180 gram and the etr variant will be available later this week.  I am waiting to hear back from andrew's manager regarding when we are allowed to put our up for sale but I am expecting thursday or friday of this week. I will post all updates and a PO image here once we have a definite time, sorry about the delay but wont worry, they will be available soon 

Thanks for the heads up! i will definitely buy from you, then! about the time, it's great for me since i'll have the money not before friday! so that's perfect :) I just hope they won't go away too soon. Sometimes picking up those vinyl is a real battle against time.

I have a bit off topic question (since we're talking of SoCo on vinyl): I'm going to purchase a red copy of LTTW through eBay, because it's the variant i like most (and because it has the signed card with it). Is it true that the vinyl itself are defective? i mean, does they skip and/or sound noisy? Also, is this thing related to the red variant only, or to other versions aswell? i ask this because i read some comments about it, in which some of you speak about the red copy only, and someone else speaks also about the white one. Thanks to whoever will clarify my doubts :)

Not directly applicable to your question, but I have the white variant, and it plays great.

Also, Hot Topic still has their blue (I think?) variant for sale on their website, just in case you'd rather pay retail.

Weren't there heaps of rumours about played in space getting a vinyl release? Did that ever happen?

I think src might have been the ones pressing it, it's still listed on their website, I think they got a lot of backlash from only going through the label and not the band and it sadly ended up in limbo