Something Corporate - North

Test presses were approved last month and I did everything i could to get it ready by the actual 10th anniversary but they are going to likely be in hand by Mid November now, likely second week but as always I will update everyone with the info once I know for sure. We made higher quality jackets at a different printing place this time which took an extra couple weeks so sorry for the delay but it should be worth the wait in the end

Regardless, on a better note.... the test pressing jackets arrived today and they look fantastic!  

As usual Patrick did a killer job....We are giving copies of these to the band and other people involved with the project but I will also have a few available so pm me if interested

10318109564_b3a4c5d197_c.jpg

10318149576_a5a804b721_c.jpg

For anyone interested, I still have some of these test presses left. Pm me if interested 

I asked Andrew last night and he said he's shooting for the 22nd to put it up on the webstore. I dunno how much faith you can put in that since Andrew is not known for putting things out when he says he will, but it sounded like he wants it up as soon as he can get it.

Yea he does, at this point we are waiting for the plant to press the lp's.  They are scheduled to be pressed next week from what ive been told and then pre order should go up once they are assembled & shipping from the plant

From Andrew's Facebook:

I am pleased to announce the release of a limited edition vinyl repressing of Something Corporate's second and final full length album, North. The vinyl celebrates the 10 year anniversary of North's release and features a high quality 180 gram "Sky blue" single LP inside an "old school gatefold jacket". The sky blue vinyl will be available exclusively in the Andrew McMahon web store and retails for $24.99. The deluxe package which includes the vinyl, a Limited Edition Tee shirt, and postcard lithograph print autographed by the band will be available for $34.99.

Pre-order SoCo's "North" album on vinyl in the AM web store Tuesday, 11/19 http://shop.andrewmcmahon.com/