Something Corporate - North

Stupid question, the LTTW press say will not ship until February.  Is that text in there from the 2nd press release?  Or if I order both they really won't ship until February?

I remember it going on sale around Superbowl Sunday, so they just never took down the original item description. 

Stupid question, the LTTW press say will not ship until February.  Is that text in there from the 2nd press release?  Or if I order both they really won't ship until February?

he said he had a few copies left over and was gonna up them up for sale today. they will go out with your purchase of north. just makes sense. 

FYI, I got my test press from ETR today... if you're not pleased with how this record sounds when you get it, you're fucking insane.  Awesome sounding pressing.  

Also, I got two Blue copies.  If anyone got an extra yellow copy, I would love to trade.  I know some of us love to have our variants!!!   :)

just to make sure, this is only a single LP, correct? I'd really like to have this, but $25 before shipping seems like a lot, even for 180g.

Yea just single. If you want it might as well get it now because it's not getting any cheaper and will probably be 40+ on eBay. They are almost sold out and the sky blue of 1500 and already sold out.

The sky blue sold out in like an hour. But if you follow enjoytheride records on Facebook or Instagram he posted that there are a few copies left. Plus why not support the label.

Yeah i also ordered a copy of the yellow one a few days ago. I'm glad to support ETR when i can. Just wanted to know how many copies were left. Thanks!

Yeah i also ordered a copy of the yellow one a few days ago. I'm glad to support ETR when i can. Just wanted to know how many copies were left. Thanks!

No worries. Yea he didn't give out a number just stated there's a few left. Happy you snagged one. Can't wait for it to come in. ETR always puts out good quality products.

I got the same notification. They said three weeks until they ship but we can be optimistic that it's early

Yeah, I thought I remembered reading that it was still a few weeks out, that's why I asked. It'd be sweet if it were early, but I'm guessing they're just getting a headstart on labeling and packaging 1500 records haha

I got a shipping confirmation for this overnight last night. Are these even in yet, or are they just getting shipping labels and boxes ready for when they do come in?

Andrew's variant showed up yesterday and ETR is coming within the hour.  Band store is starting to ship now and ETR variant will begin shipping on friday or maybe some tomorrow. I will post pics once they arrive