Something Corporate - North

Anyone got a shipping confirmation from ETR for the yellow variant? mine hasn't been shipped yet.

we are a one person company. I shipped the first 60 or 70 on friday morning & I have a friend coming in a half hour to help me pack the rest of the day.  I am hoping to get all the orders packed and in the mail by this friday but not sure. Regardless they are being shipped in the order that the orders came in so if you ordered on the day they went on sale then it should be in the mail soon

we are a one person company. I shipped the first 60 or 70 on friday morning & I have a friend coming in a half hour to help me pack the rest of the day.  I am hoping to get all the orders packed and in the mail by this friday but not sure. Regardless they are being shipped in the order that the orders came in so if you ordered on the day they went on sale then it should be in the mail soon

I got my shipping confirmation today! WOO! Cannot wait! Thanks for all you do!

Well, i ordered like the day after it went on sale. However, no worries, i'll wait for mine. Just asked to know something more. Thanks a lot for your reply!

wish the yellow was more of a pastel like in the album art, but whatever. not a huge deal obviously.

We tried to match the cover but each one is a bit different since it seems they mixed yellow and white. I assume some will be more pastel colored than others but we will see. I have only opened two myself so far

For the second time in a week I have received an order to find out that they only mailed me half of it (I order an extra for my brother to cut down on shipping). First was OTB comp, now this! But still, the Release turned out great Ross!

Oh shoot. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I ordered an extra for a fellow board member.