SONS OF ANARCHY Season 6 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

• 2 weeks later...

That episode was just what this season needed (and renewed some of my lost faith in the show).  I didn't think Clay was going to make it through the season, but I didn't expect it to go down like it did.  Definitely surprised me.  I think the rest of the season is set up well and should be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked last night's episode quite a bit.  It seems like the show is slowly moving toward it's end game too, I wonder how many seasons we'll have left.  I feel like one more is all that's necessary, but realistically I'm guessing they'll have another two or three).

I'm wondering what Tara's play is at this point.  She went from either making an enemy out of Jax and the club or making enemies with law enforcement, to making enemies with both of them.

Yeah I have no fucking clue but if this series ends soon, Im literally going to have nothing except Always Sunny and the League. But thats not a action drama. All my fucking shows are ending. Its not fair god damn it! With that said Im already preparing for this to end soon because it certainly seems like it.

Yeah I have no fucking clue but if this series ends soon, Im literally going to have nothing except Always Sunny and the League. But thats not a action drama. All my fucking shows are ending. Its not fair god damn it! With that said Im already preparing for this to end soon because it certainly seems like it.

Watch The Shield if you haven't seen it already.  Kurt Sutter was a producer on it.  There was one season that was a little off, but as a whole the show is great.  That could fill your action drama void for a while.