PO: Fuzz [Ty Segall] (Deluxe ltd 250, clear & light blue available)

dreamwolf

They definitely had the This Time I Got A Reason 7" and the deluxe LP. I think I saw the Sunderberry Dream 7" and I didn't notice if they had the Sleigh Ride 7". They may get the standard LP replenished because when I went to the merch table they were just cracking open a box of the Reason 7" that someone brought over and I got the feeling that they only got those because the label that put that out is based in Chicago where I saw them.

They definitely had the This Time I Got A Reason 7" and the deluxe LP. I think I saw the Sunderberry Dream 7" and I didn't notice if they had the Sleigh Ride 7". They may get the standard LP replenished because when I went to the merch table they were just cracking open a box of the Reason 7" that someone brought over and I got the feeling that they only got those because the label that put that out is based in Chicago where I saw them.

they also had the 2013 Trouble In Mind comp when they played Raleigh. Don't know if they still do though

It's a long shot but I really hope they have the trouble in mind comp on Friday. They've been going for $60+ on eBay and discogs.

Damn really? I'll sell you mine for ~$58 ;)

All jokes aside though, Thats pretty nuts. I'm only into the FUZZ and The Paperhead tracks. The sound is pretty bad as well. Yes yes, it's live, I know. But I don't think you could ever capture the awesome experience of FUZZ live though. The show was nuts. 

And to answer Youinreverse, it was $10 or $12

Just got home from the show! Was killer for sure. All the merch was sold out except for t-shirts, which kinda blew. But at the same time it's awesome for them, duh! The playing was great and they definitely jammed a crap load. I had a great time except this one half-man looking chick kept pushing me and a bunch of other people because she was in a drunken stupor. She was an ultimate buzzkill and I totally threw an empty beer can at her domepiece, which I never do. But she asked for it. She was friends with the band that opened for Fuzz, called CCR Headcleaner. 

PS: Gave Ty a nonchalant high five during the opening act. He was totally just assimilated in the crowd. 

PS: Gave Ty a nonchalant high five during the opening act. He was totally just assimilated in the crowd. 

Judging from Instagram photos he seems like a really nice unpretentious dude. Also there are videos of him on YouTube that display his political nature and you can tell right away he's really just some closet hippie dude from the Bay Area.

I thought FUZZ was okay. I definitely like Ty Segall live. The FUZZ stuff tended to become monotonous after a while---I split before the encore.

Wow! Even when they began to embellish on "Loose Sutures" I found myself in a state of child-like awe and attention but I dig that kind of thing in general. I loved every minute of their set. I wish I could see them again immediately. I'm not a huge fan of the venue they played but they simply slayed.