PO: Fuzz [Ty Segall] (Deluxe ltd 250, clear & light blue available)

dreamwolf

Ty and Chad said the same thing a few times last night. Seriously such a great show. 

They had the last of the deluxe copies (apparently) available at the merch table and a couple of different shirts. I bought a black shirt and was fortunate enough to run into Ty and Charlie by the exit and have the inside of my deluxe gatefold signed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have any info on the repressed deluxe versions? I've e-mailed ITR three times since the 11th and also a few times prior, as they recommended to do on FB. Also sent a message on FB but there hasn't been a single reply.

Very disappointed with their lack of communication and getting pretty desperate as am sure that the new 250 are already sold out as well by now.

This is the e-mail that they send around.

Hello,

We have just gotten in 200 more of the Fuzz deluxe vinyl back in and, as promised, we are contacting you to let you know that it's available. We won't be posting it on our website as we have such a small amount so you will need to buy it through the Paypal website. You can pay it to [email protected]

Prices are:

In the US - $50

In Canada - $60

Rest of the World - $68

Whether there are still any left is another question completely, though.

I know it's only been a couple days, but did anyone who sent the $50 on this round of deluxe hear anything back yet? I feel like a just rolled the dice and sent out $50 hoping that I will actually get one. All I have now is a paypal receipt.

Whoa pure ballsy!

As far as what I know, from what they posted on Facebook was that people had to e-mail them for some sort of RSVP e-mail back. I know it wasn't meant to be public for sale on the website at all. Here is what they wrote on Facebook. "In The Red Recordings We will have more deluxe LPs on November 11th. Please email us directly at [email protected] if you're interested. And, yes, they'll be available to European customers."

And then those who e-mailed would've been on the list of 200 or however many more they were re-pressing. 

Whoa pure ballsy!

As far as what I know, from what they posted on Facebook was that people had to e-mail them for some sort of RSVP e-mail back. I know it wasn't meant to be public for sale on the website at all. Here is what they wrote on Facebook. "In The Red Recordings We will have more deluxe LPs on November 11th. Please email us directly at [email protected] if you're interested. And, yes, they'll be available to European customers."

And then those who e-mailed would've been on the list of 200 or however many more they were re-pressing. 

Alright. I know it was nuts to just send it out there, but I guess I will get a record or a refund. I definitely was not trying to oust anyone on a list, I was just going on the very little info that I had. Maybe I will write them in a day or so and see.

Alright. I know it was nuts to just send it out there, but I guess I will get a record or a refund. I definitely was not trying to oust anyone on a list, I was just going on the very little info that I had. Maybe I will write them in a day or so and see.

From what stlben wrote you might be fine! It's worth a shot at e-mailing Larry directly: [email protected]

He answers really fast usually.

• 2 weeks later...