PO: Hellogoodbye - Everything is Debatable

Suuuuuper excited for this record. WIKY was perfection. Hopefully that wasn't a one-off thing.

Not really a big Hellogoodbye fan, but I loved WIKY. I'm mad I passed up the first press. Oh well. I'm tempted to buy this, but I'm not digging the new single. Might wait this one out to hear it first.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh... of course.

Hello,

Thank you for pre-ordering Hellogoodbye's new album, "Everything Is Debatable."  We regret to inform you that there will be a slight delay in the shipment of the vinyl due to manufacturing issues.  With the exception of the vinyl, all other pre-order items will be shipped to be received on or before 10/29.  The vinyl will ship separately about a week later. 

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Thank you for your patience.

If you guys listened to that Daytrotter session with the two new songs, Feeling Light is the same as An External Force. Like this version better than the Daytrotter one. Swear You're In Love...may like the live one better. But I've also been jamming that version for almost a year now.

• 2 weeks later...