Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

got mine today! I couldn't wait to open it haha. holy SHIT Secret Santa. I don't...I don't even know. Thank you SO much. Pics coming soon.

EDIT:

IMG_0826_zps38b78011.jpg

holy CRAP, this package was so good. got the following:

Boston Red Sox lanyard

2 packs of peanut butter m&m's and Reeses Peanut Butter TREES!

Danzig "4" on cassette

stickers from NIN, Glassjaw, DEP, and Converge

Johnny Cash "Hey Porter/It Takes One To Know Me" 7"

Ricky Fitts "You Might Have Three Friends" 7" (have never heard of but REALLY excited for this!)

Morrissey - You Have Killed Me 7"

Look Out Below - A northwest hardcore Comp 7"

Patsy Cline's Greatest Hits (my gf and I are so stoked on this btw!)

and a TOUR PRESS of Converge "All We Love We Leave Behind"

there were no clues on who you were buuuuut looking at the postage stamp and who participated this year, my SS was ronniegwilliams!

seriously dude, thank you SO much! Everything is so great dude!

I have NO IDEA if a mystery package I got today was SS related, but I am really excited about the record that was inside. I received Box Car Racer (2nd press) which is really cool, but NOTHING else was inside the box, weird. The album was shipped outside of the jacket to avoid seam splits.

The return address states: Miley Gyrus - ...- Torrance, CA. But nothing referencing SS???

got mine today! I couldn't wait to open it haha. holy SHIT Secret Santa. I don't...I don't even know. Thank you SO much. Pics coming soon.

EDIT:

IMG_0826_zps38b78011.jpg

holy CRAP, this package was so good. got the following:

Boston Red Sox lanyard

2 packs of peanut butter m&m's and Reeses Peanut Butter TREES!

Danzig "4" on cassette

stickers from NIN, Glassjaw, DEP, and Converge

Johnny Cash "Hey Porter/It Takes One To Know Me" 7"

Ricky Fitts "You Might Have Three Friends" 7" (have never heard of but REALLY excited for this!)

Morrissey - You Have Killed Me 7"

Look Out Below - A northwest hardcore Comp 7"

Patsy Cline's Greatest Hits (my gf and I are so stoked on this btw!)

and a TOUR PRESS of Converge "All We Love We Leave Behind"

there were no clues on who you were buuuuut looking at the postage stamp and who participated this year, my SS was ronniegwilliams!

seriously dude, thank you SO much! Everything is so great dude!

It most definitely was, my damn city stamp gives it away every year. So glad you dug everything man. Being a Converge and huge Sox fan, it was almost like shopping for myself, ha. Listen to that Fitts record, it's a really aggressive indie band from my hometown.

Received an anonymous PM telling me to go ahead and open my gift, so here we go! I recieved:

Dads- American Radass Euro press. This is awesome. I have a first press of the US pressing, and never got around to ordering the Euro press, so thank you so much!

Touché Amore- Is Survived By. This is a band most of my friends like, and I've never attempted to get into. Really happy to finally own some on wax.

Living With Lions 7". I actually really like these guys and have for awhile. Having this will now push me to finally orderig Holy Shit on wax, so thank you!

Tigers Jaw/TWIABP/Code Orange Kids/Self Defense Family split 7". So, I already own this, BUT I promise to pass it along to someone I know that will dig it. I'm assuming my SS already owns this as well, but if not I can always send it back to you ;)

Besiderata CD. Never heard these guys. My SS said they're local. I'll pop it into my CD player while my wife and I are out today.

TWIABP - Josh is Dead tape. Really dig this band, and just recently sent up a tape deck, so thank you!

A KYEO Speaks zine. Excited to dig into this.

Secret Santa mix cd.

Some cool stickers that will look great on my beer fridge.

A Frameworks button

And a Mini daschund air freshener.

The air freshener and tape are what really gave it away. After going back and reading the original "about me" posts, my SS is parkinglot.

Thanks do much dude! I really appreciate it since I know your currently a student and don't have a ton of extra scratch. Please pm you address, and watch the mail in the coming weeks.

211tlzd.jpg

Received an anonymous PM telling me to go ahead and open my gift, so here we go! I recieved:

Dads- American Radass Euro press. This is awesome. I have a first press of the US pressing, and never got around to ordering the Euro press, so thank you so much!

Touché Amore- Is Survived By. This is a band most of my friends like, and I've never attempted to get into. Really happy to finally own some on wax.

Living With Lions 7". I actually really like these guys and have for awhile. Having this will now push me to finally orderig Holy Shit on wax, so thank you!

Tigers Jaw/TWIABP/Code Orange Kids/Self Defense Family split 7". So, I already own this, BUT I promise to pass it along to someone I know that will dig it. I'm assuming my SS already owns this as well, but if not I can always send it back to you ;)

Besiderata CD. Never heard these guys. My SS said they're local. I'll pop it into my CD player while my wife and I are out today.

TWIABP - Josh is Dead tape. Really dig this band, and just recently sent up a tape deck, so thank you!

A KYEO Speaks zine. Excited to dig into this.

Secret Santa mix cd.

Some cool stickers that will look great on my beer fridge.

A Frameworks button

And a Mini daschund air freshener.

The air freshener and tape are what really gave it away. After going back and reading the original "about me" posts, my SS is parkinglot.

Thanks do much dude! I really appreciate it since I know your currently a student and don't have a ton of extra scratch. Please pm you address, and watch the mail in the coming weeks.

211tlzd.jpg

haha, yeah, thats me.  

I'm so glad you like it!  And the band from Edmonton is actually "Desiderata", and sorry about sending the split you already have, must have missed it on your tradelist.  There's still something coming that I ordered, so I'll send that out when I get it.

oh, i also threw that amoeba records bag in there to throw you off, but that doesn't work too well when it's shipped canada post and not USPS...

ronnie, why have i never seen you mention anything about the sox??

I've never really jumped into any of the sports related threads here. I'm a pretty big Sox fan, during the World Series I was on a cruise and the day after they won we found a Sox bar in Florida which was awesome. I'm actually moving to Boston around this time next year.

I've never really jumped into any of the sports related threads here. I'm a pretty big Sox fan, during the World Series I was on a cruise and the day after they won we found a Sox bar in Florida which was awesome. I'm actually moving to Boston around this time next year.

Oh man, I completely forgot that you were thinking about that move! We'll have to grab a couple drinks once the day comes.

Oh most definitely Ry, most definitely indeed.  Jhook, not sure exactly which area we'll be moving to, but it's pretty certain that around this time next year I'll be in Boston.  The girl is going to law school there, so we're just waiting for me to finish up my undergrad here in Kansas.