PO: The Early November - The Room's Too Cold (10th Anniversary)

Just wondering what colors you guys have that are showing up? Just the clear green and blue ones that really are just green and blue to me?The way they worded it the majority of the record should have been clear with blue and green radiating out from the center. I got the white and green and im expecting it to look like the one the band posted on instagram just with a green center not blue. 

But most importantly I cant wait to hear it. Something it seems most people here put second. I have a great system I hope this thing sounds decent. Anyone want to chime in other than saying it just sounds good?

Just wondering what colors you guys have that are showing up? Just the clear green and blue ones that really are just green and blue to me?The way they worded it the majority of the record should have been clear with blue and green radiating out from the center. I got the white and green and im expecting it to look like the one the band posted on instagram just with a green center not blue. 

But most importantly I cant wait to hear it. Something it seems most people here put second. I have a great system I hope this thing sounds decent. Anyone want to chime in other than saying it just sounds good?

It's kind of funny because you talked about the variant stuff first and then talked about wanting to know details on the sound quality second. It reads like you are trying to put people down by doing the exact thing you just did. Not trying to give you a hard time just saying. ;) If that wasn't your intentions sorry it just read that way to me.

Side-note: I'm excited to get mine as well. I'll definitely try and post what I think about the audio quality. 

I know it would never happen. But it still seems like wasted wax.

Not at all. I'm sure The Path means something to quite a few people, even if it wasn't the most solid out of all three parts.

I'm still waiting for The Room's Too Cold to ship, it's coming from SRC. Fingers crossed it'll be in my hands soon.

99050773-4069-4291-8691-c93ab5d06629_zps

I got the White/Green too and this is what it looks like. Kind of surprised it's mint green, I expected it to be a darker green but it definitely looks sweet!