• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franz Ferdinand - Tonight

Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better

Grizzly Bear - Shields - Gold

Third Eye Blind - Ursa Major

We Are Scientists - With Love And Squalor

White Rabbits - Fort Nightly (any of the varients)

if you could post what it'd be together as well as individually that'd be great. not sure if i could afford all if you'd be willing to part with all.

btw your collection is insanely impressive brother. 

Here's a list of records I'm interested in from you!

Anathallo - Hanasakaijiji 7"

David Bazan - Live At Electrical Audio

Emery - The Weak's End (whatever you would have left, I'm no variant collector, would just love to have this in the collection.)

First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar

Further Seems Forever / Twothirtyeight - Split - Black

The Hives - Tyrannosaurus Hives

Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins - Rabbit Fur Coat

John Ralston - When We Are Cats 7"

Norma Jean - Almighty Norma Jean Boxset

Sigur Ros - Von

Sigur Ros - Takk

Stretch Arm Strong - Rituals of Life

Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans

Zao - Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Zao - Self Titled

Zao - Where Blood and Fire Bring Rest

(on all 3 zaos, again, whatever would be cheapest, I'm no variant collector.)

Wow guys. I appreciate all the posts and I should've realized what I was doing. I'm a bit overwhelmed and am trying to go through things logically. yesterday was a total shitshow. I'm not gonna sell more than I have to. I started to send offers to quite a few people and most people just want things for way under value, and like most collectors, I just can't do that. I'm doing my best to offer fair, under-ebay prices, but remember I spent a lot of money on some of this stuff too. We can find middle-ground on the stuff I'm willing to get rid of.

Wow guys. I appreciate all the posts and I should've realized what I was doing. I'm a bit overwhelmed and am trying to go through things logically. yesterday was a total shitshow. I'm not gonna sell more than I have to. I started to send offers to quite a few people and most people just want things for way under value, and like most collectors, I just can't do that. I'm doing my best to offer fair, under-ebay prices, but remember I spent a lot of money on some of this stuff too. We can find middle-ground on the stuff I'm willing to get rid of.

Thank you for your honesty, but would you mind responding to my pm? 

Got a few more messages out and am waiting for replies.

An update on the Emery records:

I found two of the white tour press with obi strips, #'d out of 50.

I started offering them one-by-one to the first people that asked about it. I heard back from one and sold one, heard back from another that wasn't interested and haven't heard back from the other two. After I get rid of this one record, that only leaves one copy of each variant in my collection. (I put the record out), so I probably won't be putting any more for sale or trade ever. I MIGHT have a green copy with no jacket or a green copy with no insert, but I'm not sure.

If someone wants the second copy, it's $85. It's a price I decided on that's lower than ebay costs and makes a dent in this sudden bill I have to pay. If it's too much, I understand, but know this is a record that seems like it will never be repressed at this point, unfortunately. first person to PM me asking for it at that price gets it. If I get no bites, I'll lower the price.

It's #48/50.

Thanks guys. If I don't hear back from some earlier messages, I'll get to more people soon!