PO: Crusades - Perhaps You Deliver This Judgment With Greater Fear Than I Receive It LP

Does anyone know the pressing numbers of the fest edition colours?

I just noticed that these are gone. I will now add a few of the pink vinyl that the band had at the Fest too. I did not think the blue and green would sell so fast! Wow! If anyone is a compulsive weirdo and is ordering all the colors, just drop Geis a note (after you order) and ask him to combine the shipping. Give him the order numbers too, please.

[email protected]

In for another variant. I still don't know how I feel about this album compared to their first. Their first was such a ripper with all those Misfits style background vocals, I'm missing that on the new record. Only listening to the download and looking forward to hearing it on my turntable to fully experience it.

Var is the arrows aim copy the olive green? Mine is bluish but I traded one to a fella for crusades first ep on white. His is more green than blue? Any difference?

I wrote this on thanksgiving while realizing there is no toilet paper.... I wish I would have seen that before I sat down :(

Don't worry about that - skipping the toilet paper is at least as - if not even more - metal than the Crusades album!

I've had 'Perhaps You Deliver...' for a week or so now. The previous Crusades stuff were instant hits, but this took some time to grow on me. Might end up as my favorite.

(On another note the label artwork on the lp kind of works like lp-releases from Funky Ass Records, where the spindle goes straight through the butt cheeks, when you put the record on the turntable. Perhaps there are more similarities between Kool Keith and Crusades that I haven't discovered yet?)

Var is the arrows aim copy the olive green? Mine is bluish but I traded one to a fella for crusades first ep on white. His is more green than blue? Any difference?

I wrote this on thanksgiving while realizing there is no toilet paper.... I wish I would have seen that before I sat down :(

Arrow's Aim was opaque light blue.

Debyrne82, I told you I wasn't too worried about it...I'll find a dark blue eventually. Here's the pic of the one you sent me...

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag105/Alphanumerica/Records/r78t_zpsd8b1fbcf.jpg

I'm just gonna trade it out. Plus,that little Crusades sticker in the top, left corner is kind of awesome...