Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

At first, the Krownn vocals didn't grab me, but as I listened to the whole stream I got into it. I will check out Ufomammut.

I was listening to it while working, kind of half paying attention. The riffs pulled me right in, the vocals didn't really bother me at all, he does draw out those vowels though which is somewhat annoying. Overall I still really dig it though.I think I can get past his vocals, he has the right tone that I like at least.

Just want to give big ups to The Well, I messaged them on IG about their shirts that they're specifically printing for tour, because I'm missing them when they come through town. They were very cool about it and said they'd mail me one! I love baseball style shirts over t-shirts, so when bands sell them I'm all over them.

Anywho. Very nice folks, very awesome music. Class acts. :)

Female vocals. Recently heard them on spotify. Sure it was only 2 songs, sleeping witch/shake and shift. From what i heard i likes them.

I'll have to give them a listen, I didn't think I would like female vocals in this type of stuff, and while Electric Citizen isn't necessarily metal I think the gal's vocals in that band fit the whole stoner rock thing really well.

Emailed Steve at STB about Krownn to see about him maybe pressing their second album...here's hoping he doesn't just think I'm some weirdo.

He will think you are one of two weirdos and will probably be wondering why the hell people are writing him about this. I wrote him a couple days ago with links. He said he was going to check it out. Hopefully it happens.

He will think you are one of two weirdos and will probably be wondering why the hell people are writing him about this. I wrote him a couple days ago with links. He said he was going to check it out. Hopefully it happens.

Oh, nice! I'm glad, with two people maybe he'll be more apt to give it a listen.