Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I PO'd from Amazon. Now it's saying sold out and need time for a delivery estimate, etc, which makes me think they never even got any.

I ordered my copy from Riding Easy so I wouldn't have to worry about not getting it. Only thing that annoyed me was I had to order the cd separate from the vinyl.

I have a couple sites bookmarked on my computer at home i can post. They can be good for a "new album a day" type feel.

It seems it has been real quiet with releases but i just saw relapse post the goblin rebirth record which features goblin members doing more of the proggy type stuff. Yes it is not true stoner/doom but figured some would dig it here.

http://www.relapse.com/shop-by-product/vinyl/12inch/goblin-rebirth-lp-pink-gold-merge.html

He'll do you right, or at least make you whole. You won't lose any money.

I'll just point out that after looking at your timeline of emails and tone of voice, you are a reasonable individual.

He did finally respond to me with a Holy Serpent tracking number, and it's on the way. So that makes me feel better. But still no response on Danava.

I definitely try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I feel like I am having to chase down something I paid for, and have been very patient on. I'd even be stoked to get a black copy at this point.

Anyway, I'm not worried about losing money. After this paper trail and my clearly demonstrated patience and flexibility, PayPal will side with me if need be. It's more the entire experience as a whole.

I'll be so pissed if this happens with Monolord too. I paid $18 in shipping alone for that album for fuck's sake.

If they have any mission tour patches, hook a brother up!

Apparently they're one per person this go around, which is awesome for people at the shows, bummer for my buddies who I want to help out.

I've got a lot of friends going though, I'll get as many as possible for you guys.

It's been years since I've seen them, It was insane how much smoke was floating. Full contact high. Have fun!

The venue is in Austin and is very MJ friendly, I'm sure it'll be insane. I can't wait.