Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Fuuuuuuck Merchtable.  I emailed them today about my Ufomammut not shipping yet and no response, they just "shipped" it. Checked tracking, not available yet. Motherfuckers forgot about my order.

Weird...I just got a shipping notice from them too...its like you just poked the bear for all of us...

Weird...I just got a shipping notice from them too...its like you just poked the bear for all of us...

Their site even says under POs that they should be there on the ship date, so we all should have either gotten a delay message or have them arrive already. If stuff takes extra time, it doesn't usually bother me too much, but I don't like getting jerked around with no news. And the fact that I PO'ed April 12, and they probably had these 2-3 weeks ago is frustrating.

Done ordering with people who use Merchtable. I'll order any other way if possible, even if it costs an extra couple bucks.

I find as I age, I'm much less likely to put up with bullshit.

So that was a bummer. Tried for the Goya test...NO, tried for the Goya die-hard...NO, tried for the lathe...NO.  I'll bet those rings made the chocolate taste terrible. 

Completely forgot about this today. Ohhhh welllllllllll.

Can't wait for the new full length though.

the strange thing with stb, and it is what it is, is that ive had the stuff in my cart which according to the little error you get should give you "priority" then i go to the next step and it says not available. kinda contradictory but oh well.  

I am just happy to get the STB releases, they have been consistently putting out awesome releases from great bands so if its the /75 or out of/125 its a great addition to the collection.

That Indian is a second press indeed. But both those swirls look better than the initial splatter.

Really?  I prefer the first press, I like the red/black splatter.  Maybe Im just used to it.  The "new" logo looks weird on that LP to me

maybe I get that variant and we trade? Not digging the grey/black at all

I have a bit of a Bongripper soft spot, I might just buy it.  I'll see how things go the day it goes on sale and if I get that urge to buy it.

Completely forgot about this today. Ohhhh welllllllllll.

Can't wait for the new full length though.

I forgot to remember to forget. But I still forgot and feel the same way. I don't care about stoner/doom 7 inchers. I generally only do punk rock and old funky soul 45's. I will buy the next STB full length, though it sounds like it is starting to become a real clustercluck.

Still waiting on my Bongripper blue.  :blink:

I forgot to remember to forget. But I still forgot and feel the same way. I don't care about stoner/doom 7 inchers. I generally only do punk rock and old funky soul 45's. I will buy the next STB full length, though it sounds like it is starting to become a real clustercluck.

Still waiting on my Bongripper blue. :blink:

Yeah, seems like a bunch of crybabies found out about the label, and on top of that I guess he's had problems with people trying to scam him and stuff. Laaaaaaaame.

Yeah, seems like a bunch of crybabies found out about the label, and on top of that I guess he's had problems with people trying to scam him and stuff. Laaaaaaaame.

On the red wizard 7" especially he had a bunch of people saying he released it earlier than 12 and they demanded a copy of the die hard because they couldnt get one. This one had slme of the same problems with copies being listed as available but not able to be purchases because in carts.