Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Great ethereal doom by a band named Brume - https://brumesf.bandcamp.com/

Their LPs just went up for sale here on some nice-looking variants - http://brume.bigcartel.com/

Cool stuff. I've been wondering when this was going to be released. It's funny that all the variants are /100 and they are using the "not so standard" category. Since they are from around my area I wonder if I can just pick one up at a show.

I decided to jump on the Brume record. They only have 30 of each available in the U.S. Went with the different jacket one, though I think the other actually looks cooler there will be more of them and when they repress it will probably be the same artwork. Damn my too much collector rarity thinking.

I decided to jump on the Brume record. They only have 30 of each available in the U.S. Went with the different jacket one, though I think the other actually looks cooler there will be more of them and when they repress it will probably be the same artwork. Damn my too much collector rarity thinking.

I hear you, my thinking exactly. Haven't decided yet

I have many questions. Pretty much all of them are either how dare you or listen static tensions or to walk a middle course again.

I really wanted to dig them, I promise! I started listening to them back when their first album came out and tried every one of them since...just somehow doesn't do it for me.

The more I listen to this the more I am digging it. The problem is that now I want to get the other colors. Stupid variants. I could picture this band playing with CHRCH. Speaking of which, I wonder when those records will show up?

Supposedly the label is getting everything in next week now...supposedly.

A new Moon Curse lp available from Bilocation records. Bunch of variations. Might wait to see if it has US distribution.

Cobras use is supposedly distroing in U.S., but you never know if those are gonna show up/you can't order direct from them that I've been able to figure out.

Snagged a marble for <$30 shipped. Bilo takes VAT out, so subtract 19% from the price US folks :)

Can't imagine it'll be less than $24 for an import anywhere here in he US anyway.