Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

http://www.relapse.com/bongzilla-amerijuanican-t-shirt.html

I sure hope this is a sign that a repress is coming.

They are playing in May at Temples 2015.  I would be surprised if they didn't repress Amerijuanican to ride the hype train and potential reunion.  Hydro-Phonic already did Gateway and Methods, what, like 2 years ago? 

Can someone give me a quick run down of releases I need to be ready for in the next week or two? Need to make sure I have the finances in time.

Only one that's on my radar is Harm's Way - Rust. Not stoner or doom, but I expect it to be AOTY material. Not sure when POs are gonna be going up.

What kind of music/genre is that

I dont know many releases etc.

I'd consider it to be a blend of industrial repetition with a metal tonality, combined with a hardcore approach. They are super fucking awesome.

http://youtu.be/x7FK4kE4Osc

Check out that song. Let me know what you think.

Can someone give me a quick run down of releases I need to be ready for in the next week or two? Need to make sure I have the finances in time.

Besides Harms Way, which I'm looking forward to as well, Southern Lord is releasing both the new Pelican EP - The Cliff and a repress of Warhorse - As Heaven Turns to Ash on February 24. Also, Sumac - The Deal is being released on February 3 and the new Elder - Lore on February 24. This is all I know right now.