Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Depending on the cost of the repress, I wouldn't mind selling you my copy from Goya at cost. If it's too high I probably will just keep my copy. I've never been one for multiple copies.

Nah, maaaaaan. You got it all wrong.

I snagged a copy when they recently sold them at their bigcartel. Thinking of finding it a new home when it's re-released, just as you are ;)

Also...Hear ye, my brothers in doom as I have a confession to make. I have been impetuous with the endowment alotted to me and have auction off mine charcoaled rendition of Clearing The Path To Ascend so as to acquire the one with a more splendored apperance, along with coterminus blunderpad and textiled emblem that I passed on initially due to high trading tariffs of Kingdom Relapse... :mellow:

And I can't believe no-one has thrown this up here yet.

alright my doom brothers.  i'm bringing this here because it's not vinyl related and the fact that this is pretty much the only thread i frequent now a days. 

anyhow my wife and i have been trying to have our 3rd kid for about 17 months now.  we had a miscarriage early on and came up empty handed until this month.  she is getting her HCG levels tested until the doc thinks we are in the clear.   We are at almost 900 and need to be around 2000 for her to say we are golden.  with the miscarry we only made it to 80 so we are looking real good. 

we aren't telling family quite yet and i needed to get this off my chest.  just keep us in your prayers if you do that kinda thing.  if not at least blast some FUCKING DOOM for vs. 3 my brothers.  thanks for taking time to read this.

alright my doom brothers.  i'm bringing this here because it's not vinyl related and the fact that this is pretty much the only thread i frequent now a days. 

anyhow my wife and i have been trying to have our 3rd kid for about 17 months now.  we had a miscarriage early on and came up empty handed until this month.  she is getting her HCG levels tested until the doc thinks we are in the clear.   We are at almost 900 and need to be around 2000 for her to say we are golden.  with the miscarry we only made it to 80 so we are looking real good. 

we aren't telling family quite yet and i needed to get this off my chest.  just keep us in your prayers if you do that kinda thing.  if not at least blast some FUCKING DOOM for vs. 3 my brothers.  thanks for taking time to read this.

Hope it all works out, dude! Best of luck on spawning a human.

Hope it all works out, dude! Best of luck on spawning a human.

Positive doomy thoughts coming your way bro!

Good luck buddy! I took us 5 months and even that took a bit of a toll on me. I can't imagine adding a whole year to the process. 

Hope it comes up + real soon. 

Thanks guys.  and yeah dude it took us about a year to conceive our girls the first time around.  adding 5 months was even more taxing. 

oddly enough i was supposed to make a deposit in a cup last Friday....haha.   when the lady came home from work on Thursday i was like are you pregnant or do i gotta do this.  she ended up texting as we were talking and surprised the shit out of me.

One year a piece. Took 5 years to get my new baby. No miscarriages though. That must be tough. Toughest thing I had to deal with is my manager calling the new baby "fuck trophy" but that was hilarious

One of the worst parts of my job. For sure. I can't imagine having it actually happen to me.

it was still really early when it happened.  wasn't a still birth or anything like that.  i couldn't imagine.

Well that's good. You'd be surprised though, I've seen some really early term fetuses come in. Like...not even remotely human looking. It's really hard for some people even if it's only thumb sized.

Best wishes man.

also i dont know if any of you saw but clutch and mastodon are doing a co headlining tour this summer with graveyard opening. I honestly think im most excited to see graveyard because i havent seen them since 2009 when they opened for cky then played a second show later that night that they headlined.