Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Finding a US distro that carries it may be tough but Napalm Records still has copies on silver.

http://shop.napalmrecords.com/conan-blood-eagle-silver-vinyl.html

I forgot to thank you for Conan Blood Eagle.  I'm relatively new to all this and when I saw you list them as #1 for 2014 I got real curious.  I ordered one of the last 180 gram's off Napalm's site last week.  

And I think I have you to blame for Colour Haze too.   I plundered the allthatisheavy site for those.

All that is heavy had a few of blood eagle when they re opened this summer and i grabbed it there. I havent seen it really on any other US site. All that is heavy is really the go to for this type of stuff. They have so much stuff and get a ton of import stuff so you pay a few bucks more but save on international shipping and normally walk away with 3 or 4 other things.

Now to hunt down conan-horseback hammer battle for not 50 bucks to complete the collection...

Woof. I want to see Pallbearer at the end of march, but I don't want to pay $25 to see them open for a bunch of bands I don't care for when their last show here was $10.

Edit: I ammmmm almost definitely going to one of the two Sons of Huns shows this month though! Have to decide which one. I'd like to go on the 31st for the Lord Dying release show, but I don't know when my tattoo is going to be finished/if I'll feel up to going.

Probably the 28th, even though I'm not crazy about the other band I know of/don't know one of the bands. For $7 it's hard to go wrong.

Woof. I want to see Pallbearer at the end of march, but I don't want to pay $25 to see them open for a bunch of bands I don't care for when their last show here was $10.

Just got tix for Napalm Death, Voivod, Exhumed, Iron Reagan and someone else.

I know, it's a non sequitor, but make me!

Edit: I ammmmm almost definitely going to one of the two Sons of Huns shows this month though! Have to decide which one. I'd like to go on the 31st for the Lord Dying release show, but I don't know when my tattoo is going to be finished/if I'll feel up to going.

Probably the 28th, even though I'm not crazy about the other band I know of/don't know one of the bands. For $7 it's hard to go wrong.

You don't like Converge? I don't think we can be friends anymore.

I got really drunk and emotional, had to get out of the car my friend was driving, throw up. He was being an asshat, ended up leaving me to walk home (my fault, I was pissed and pretty much told him to fuck off) passed out on the side of the road, etc. It was bananas.

I got really drunk and emotional, had to get out of the car my friend was driving, throw up. He was being an asshat, ended up leaving me to walk home (my fault, I was pissed and pretty much told him to fuck off) passed out on the side of the road, etc. It was bananas.

Uhhhhh..that's what I call Tuesday.

I love Converge.

Fuck Taylor(sorry Juan).

I will never eat a bag of dicks(sorry to people who have bags of dicks that need to be eaten).

More importantly, Pallbearer is opening for Converge?

Yes, on the Decibel tour. Both of them are opening for At The Gates.

It's crazy to think that Converge has been a band for 20 years.