Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I got the Nebula so I am curious to see how much the sound is effected. New song sounds awesome, too.

i would love to get my hands on one for sure.  i didn't see a picture but i'm guessing it was the same as the test press photo?  haven't heard the new song yet.  putting the kiddos down and jamming it in a bit.

i would love to get my hands on one for sure.  i didn't see a picture but i'm guessing it was the same as the test press photo?  haven't heard the new song yet.  putting the kiddos down and jamming it in a bit.

They said they are all hand poured, so I would expect a decent amount of variance. If they look anywhere near to the look of the test it will be pretty impressive. I was never into the band, but they are growing on me.

Since I read this yesterday I've spent way too much time listening to this band on bandcamp.  I was clueless.  Do I thank you...or hate you? :mellow:

pretty sure most of there stuff on bandcamp is name your price too.  that 3 way split with Fight Amp and Ladder Devils is really good.  Love all those guys.

Since I read this yesterday I've spent way too much time listening to this band on bandcamp.  I was clueless.  Do I thank you...or hate you? :mellow:

pretty sure most of there stuff on bandcamp is name your price too.  that 3 way split with Fight Amp and Ladder Devils is really good.  Love all those guys.

Definitely check out Fight Amp and Ladder Devils. Both are awesome bands and they're local for us elsanto, Fight Amp (Philly/New Jersey)/Ladder Devils (Lansdale, PA) You can't go wrong with any album either band has released. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Manners and Praise for Fight Amp and Nowhere Plans for Ladder Devils.

The first time I heard Fight Amp they were opening up for Baroness a few months before Red was released. I think there were 15 people total at this show. I remember everyone being really impressed with them after their set. I've been a fan ever since.

Don't do 7"s but I'm so tempted as I want to hear Red Fang cover Elvis.  I too have been holding out a large order from relapse while waiting on another sale. 

Small Stones's bandcamp is down to one copy of Snail's upcoming album preorder.  Off the top of my head this may be their first release on wax.  I'm looking forward to hearing the full album.

Definitely check out Fight Amp and Ladder Devils. Both are awesome bands and they're local for us elsanto, Fight Amp (Philly/New Jersey)/Ladder Devils (Lansdale, PA) You can't go wrong with any album either band has released. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Manners and Praise for Fight Amp and Nowhere Plans for Ladder Devils.

The first time I heard Fight Amp they were opening up for Baroness a few months before Red was released. I think there were 15 people total at this show. I remember everyone being really impressed with them after their set. I've been a fan ever since.

Big honking Brutal Panda order on its way now.  They have a nice Ladder Devils package deal (both albums and a 7" split).  Plus the new Fight Amp and couple of 7" (Fight Amp. Kowloon).

And what is up with this page 2 stuff?  Bump...

Yo, elsanto. I can't find my email about Krownn - Magmafrost. Do you remember when those were shipping? I'm getting super impatient about that shit.

No shipping details in any emails from the record company Taxi Driver Records.  But this was on their FB page on 8/6:

Kröwnn - Magmafröst is here! Next week we 'll ship the orders!! Thank you for patience. ... we are very "doom " !!!
the black/white marbled became white/black marbled but still rules!

No shipping details in any emails from the record company Taxi Driver Records. But this was on their FB page on 8/6:

Kröwnn - Magmafröst is here! Next week we 'll ship the orders!! Thank you for patience. ... we are very "doom " !!!

the black/white marbled became white/black marbled but still rules!

Ah, cool. So within the next 2 weeks or so it should hopefully be here

Big honking Brutal Panda order on its way now.  They have a nice Ladder Devils package deal (both albums and a 7" split).  Plus the new Fight Amp and couple of 7" (Fight Amp. Kowloon).

And what is up with this page 2 stuff?  Bump...

Awesome.

also i have been living under a rock apparently because I didn't know Ladder Devils - Clean Hands existed.   when the fuck did that come out?

pretty sure i will be picking up that and Mantar this weekend.