Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Finally...the Blood Farmers Headless Eyes red vinyl showed up on discogs.  I snatched it up right quick.  

Now if only All Them Witches Lightning At The Door vinyl would reappear.

I don't understand why people are having such a hard time getting Lightning At The Door? When I go to the site it is there. If I thought it was going to be difficult for people to score I would have picked up some extra copies for you guys at the show, but every indication said that they had a lot and were going to put them on the site. Try here- http://www.allthemwitches.org/bigcartel-item/lightning-at-the-door-vinyl

I don't understand why people are having such a hard time getting Lightning At The Door? When I go to the site it is there. If I thought it was going to be difficult for people to score I would have picked up some extra copies for you guys at the show, but every indication said that they had a lot and were going to put them on the site. Try here- http://www.allthemwitches.org/bigcartel-item/lightning-at-the-door-vinyl

Payments Not Connected   This store has not yet set-up payments. Checkout is disabled.

From Steve at STB,

"My good friends over at Magnetic Eye Records are celebrating the one year anniversary of Summoner's "Atlantian" LP!.. Get it not for 20% off..
"""1 year ago today "Atlantian" was released by Summoner. In celebration we are offering 20% off all Summoner merch from our official store at MerchNow until 11/26. Use coupon code "SUMM1YR20" at check out. Cheers!"""
http://merchnow.com/catalogs/summoner"

That code gives you the vinyl version for $15.89 shipped. I'd be ordering myself but it is rent week, and no one wants to buy my records.

From Steve at STB,

"My good friends over at Magnetic Eye Records are celebrating the one year anniversary of Summoner's "Atlantian" LP!.. Get it not for 20% off..

"""1 year ago today "Atlantian" was released by Summoner. In celebration we are offering 20% off all Summoner merch from our official store at MerchNow until 11/26. Use coupon code "SUMM1YR20" at check out. Cheers!"""

That code gives you the vinyl version for $15.89 shipped. I'd be ordering myself but it is rent week, and no one wants to buy my records.

If I didn't already have this I'd be alllllll over it. 

Actually still considering that gorgeous splatter. I can't start variant collecting shit, or buying multiples of stuff though...

That Phoenix splatter is a steal at $12 too...

14wg9qq.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll be spinning these today and tomorrow. I can't stress enough how awesome that Moon Curse slab is, btw. I kind of bitched about it being $30 shipped from Europe...but it came packed like a tank, that fucking gatefold is about as beautiful as I've ever seen, nice and matte, thick and solid, and the record itself, (supposedly clear with white splatter) looks more like pearl to me in person. Almost like the color of a glow in the dark record.

Anywho. Can't recommend picking up either of these releases enough. C'mon. Do it. Just do ittttt.

I bought moon curse from their bandcamp a while back for $14-$15. White. Numbered. I think this newer release is supposed to sound better. Not sure if its 180g and all that jazz. But its some good shit. They gave me a sticker also.

I bought moon curse from their bandcamp a while back for $14-$15. White. Numbered. I think this newer release is supposed to sound better. Not sure if its 180g and all that jazz. But its some good shit. They gave me a sticker also.

This does sound awesome though! 180 gram, I think it may have an extra track than the old pressing too? (turns out this one is numbered, may be the same pressing.)

Does anyone know the release date/has it been given for the Wounded Giant/Goya split?

I think those two may be top bands in the genre for me right now. That Wounded Giant record is a beeeeeast!

I swear I clicked on the secret Santa thread, and as I was skimming the photos while scrolling to the bottom I was like "dang, things got heavy in here. These are awesome gifts."

Haha!

Jared, If you've got an extra couple bucks and don't have those Summoner albums yet, they're highly recommended by probably everyone in here. Super inexpensive too.

Haha!

Jared, If you've got an extra couple bucks and don't have those Summoner albums yet, they're highly recommended by probably everyone in here. Super inexpensive too.

I'll check em out.

My last post gave me an idea. Secret Satan Metal Exchange next Halloween anyone?

Edit: Just saw Joto's post right after I submitted mine. Great minds think alike.

Haha!

Yup those summoner records are awesome and 2 for like 25 shipped is a solid deal.  magnetic eye does a great job of keeping good and cool looking records for a reasonable price.

From Steve at STB,

just checked out summoner on bandcamp and that is some good shit.  i couldn't pass up two lp's for 25 shipped.  thanks guys.