Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

blizzards are bangin

and i fucking forgot again to check Curse, Cone.

Tonight fo sho, fo sho

I got distracted from playing Tecmo Baseball with my brother

Why I oughta...

I checked last night before bed and again this morning at 06:20, didn't see it, checked Instagram to see if they'd responded to me and it said it was up, so I looked again and snagged it!

Then I came on here to let you guys know it was up, but you already knewwwwwww :)

Just a heads up if anyone misses this, Salem's Pot still has some of the first presses left for order, but they come out to $30something shipped from Europe. I was going to order one from them this weekend until I saw this. Plus, though this is kind of a pressing #1.5 (Old stickers and covers, new vinyl pressing) It's more limited than most of the first run colorways.

Also my first "smoke" variant, if you can believe that.

Nevermind, they took it down since last I checked about a week ago. Bummerrrr.

Nice. Thanks Gucci.

You got it!

Here is the gist of what they've been saying over at Riding Easy:

We had a bunch of 1st pressing labels and covers lying around, so we did this pressing of Sweeden. 66 smokey clear, 75 black. Get 'em while they're hot.

So I guess it's kind of an assumption on my part that it's a second pressing, but it seems like an educated guess.

Damn. If anyone's down to snag an extra smoky copy, I'm in the same boat as JoToRoBo. Don't have the finance for this right now but will be good on it in a week.

All them vinyl(-)s :unsure: (yes, I know. I know.)

*Edit - ha, I just discovered that you can't add an s to the end of 'vinyl' and get away with it here

Damn. If anyone's down to snag an extra smoky copy, I'm in the same boat as JoToRoBo. Don't have the finance for this right now but will be good on it in a week.

All them vinyl(-)s :unsure: (yes, I know. I know.)

*Edit - ha, I just discovered that you can't add an s to the end of 'vinyl' and get away with it here

When I checked this morning they were sold out of the smoky. I'm hoping they will do some sort of special things for this second pressing once these covers run out. I should have cash by then.