Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Off-topic. Somewhat. 

Yesterday for RSD BF, I hung out with Metal Mike and after hitting the record store we had some tasty beers at the local brewery. Always a good time hanging out with that cat!

It was a great way to spend a Friday. And we have so many different breweries at which to do it!

Plus, it's on topic cuz we played some eyehategod.

Doomy kind of mail day.  The fiance is going to hate these...

Got these gems in:

Norksa: S/T

Thou & The Body: Released From Love

Thou: Baton Rouge You Have Much To Answer For

Thou: To The Chaos Wizard Youth

Thou: The Sacrifice

That's a sucessful mail day. Anything by Thou is gold, and that Norska album is tits as well.

Doomy kind of mail day.  The fiance is going to hate these...

Got these gems in:

Thou: To The Chaos Wizard Youth

I can listen to To The Chaos Wizard Youth for hours. So fucking good.

*** Edit ***

My bad, Chaos Wizard Youth is great, but I was thinking of Through the Empires of Eternal Void. 

This is completely off topic but do any of you sell on discogs? I posted a few things last night for the first time ever and overnight sold something. Problem is i said i only wantto ship to US and sone person in Russia bought the item. I have no had goodexperiences shipping really outside of the US so donot want to do it. Can i cancel that order and make sure no more international orders go through?

Also dont worry it wasnt any stoner or doom, i would have brought it to you all first :)

To bring it back to the topic at hand i got to spin my crypt trip last night. Came in on friday. That album is a true jammer and by better half actually dug it.

This is completely off topic but do any of you sell on discogs? I posted a few things last night for the first time ever and overnight sold something. Problem is i said i only wantto ship to US and sone person in Russia bought the item. I have no had goodexperiences shipping really outside of the US so donot want to do it. Can i cancel that order and make sure no more international orders go through?

Also dont worry it wasnt any stoner or doom, i would have brought it to you all first :)

Just message him and tell him tracked shipping is all you do, it runs about 40 bucks usd, if he doesn't like it then fack off. Make sure you print that label off from paypal, they got some crazy confusing addresses. take pictures of everything before you ship and you got no worries brah.

It's an extra charge and shipping option.  The package goes under lock and key through every point of it's journey and is a secure form of shipping. Generally speaking it's roughly an extra $13-$14 on top of the already existing shipping method you choose.  It is the least amount of risk for you the seller. 

To bring it back to the topic at hand i got to spin my crypt trip last night. Came in on friday. That album is a true jammer and by better half actually dug it.

i generally don't sell internationally and I have that in my terms, but some people just don't read. I had a guy in Europe buy one of my records and I just cancelled the order and told him I don't ship internationally. I don't feel like dealing with that crap. But when I do I always ship registered or whatever expensive way it is that covers me. Just cover your ass and pass the cost on to them.

It's an extra charge and shipping option. The package goes under lock and key through every point of it's journey and is a secure form of shipping. Generally speaking it's roughly an extra $13-$14 on top of the already existing shipping method you choose. It is the least amount of risk for you the seller.

Gotcha. Guessing it is through usps? Ill have to look into it. Im really thinking of just telling this guy no. Not worth my headache.