Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

They really pushed out those records for Christmas and then nothing....

The Blink, A7X and Epitaph stuff has all been announced, unfortunately things get delayed more often than not when it comes to vinyl. Any time I've had info on releases getting bumped or anything I've been posting it on the board. Yes there are a lot more things being worked on but none that I can talk about publicly yet. Not sure what else you guys want me to post here.

It's giving me time to recoup, so I'm kinda okay with it. More announcements soon would be nice.

Travis said Riot is in the works but it could be a bit yet. So I wouldn't expect it until the next Christmas push, honestly.

Nope, never said that. I've asked FBR about repressing it but at this time I dont know of any plans for a repress. I'm sure eventually it will get repressed but I have no idea when.

The Blink, A7X and Epitaph stuff has all been announced, unfortunately things get delayed more often than not when it comes to vinyl. Any time I've had info on releases getting bumped or anything I've been posting it on the board. Yes there are a lot more things being worked on but none that I can talk about publicly yet. Not sure what else you guys want me to post here.

Nope, never said that. I've asked FBR about repressing it but at this time I dont know of any plans for a repress. I'm sure eventually it will get repressed but I have no idea when.

Just kidding, I'm so sorry I lied to everyone. 

I guess I misinterpreted a post from a bit ago and ran with it.

For real though, I'd be behind some Cobra Starship pressings.