Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Should edit the first post, those pennywise, nofx, mcolin albums pretty sure are out. Im pretty sure those are the ones at my local HT

Also does anyone know the color of No Doubts Tragic Kingdom being sold at HT? I have the orange variant and id like to get another variant if i know its not orange. Theyre like $11 at my HT

Those are supposed to exclude vinyl as well. Maybe if you got an uninformed employee in store you could swing it, but they always shut me down at my local store.

The last time I was at the store in my area, the manager was like "don't forget, everything in the store is BOGO 1/2 off!" and I turned around and said "You're lying to me! Vinyl isn't included!" He ended up giving me a slight discount anyway for calling him out on it. So if all else fails, you can try and use that method. 

Those are supposed to exclude vinyl as well. Maybe if you got an uninformed employee in store you could swing it, but they always shut me down at my local store.

Damn, I thought that was the case but I wasn't sure since every now and then they do that whole buy a vinyl on clearance and get a 2nd one for $1.

The last time I was at the store in my area, the manager was like "don't forget, everything in the store is BOGO 1/2 off!" and I turned around and said "You're lying to me! Vinyl isn't included!" He ended up giving me a slight discount anyway for calling him out on it. So if all else fails, you can try and use that method. 

That's awesome.  I'm trying th at next time I'm there for a situation like that.

I got the bogo 1/2 before enema came out. The manager said vinyl was included. The bext day i went for 2 more, that morning cashier said vinyl wasnt included i told her the manager from last night gave me the discount. I remembered his name and the cashier told the manager on duty about it and he said to give me the bogo also. That next time they couldn't. Right before enema too. But still good