Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Me too, I keep checking the site, I fear I will miss it haha.

No need to fear unless you just really want the HT variant. That record has been regularly in print forever. They've had copies with them at least four of the seven times I've seen them. And they got announced for Warped yesterday, so you'll have a chance there too.

No need to fear unless you just really want the HT variant. That record has been regularly in print forever. They've had copies with them at least four of the seven times I've seen them. And they got announced for Warped yesterday, so you'll have a chance there too.

I have had the OG for years but,

yeah, I am a variant collector loser, I NEED that orange haha. 

Pretty sure the last time he coaxed a label into pressing a BNO record most of them sat around and collected dust until they got deeply discounted.

yeah people are stupid because now people pay higher ebay prices wanting the records. Oh well, it would have been cool to get this album, it grew on me hard.

I know, I think more will eventually go up, it is just a guessing game as to when. I was expecting this release to go up next week but surprise it went up today. Hopefully flippers didn't buy all of the copies. 

I'm just going to be optimistic and say they probably just re-listed it as SOLD OUT but won't be available til next week.