Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Any Chance a few more copies of Deftones - Adrenaline Pink will go back up online today or tomorrow Travis!? And no more Mega Man going back up online I'm guessing!? I'd appreciate the information very much thank you! Or if anyone picked up an extra copy of this or mega man 1-10 Picture Disc and is willing to sell at cost please PM me!!! Thanks!!

Your use of exclamation points and question marks interests me.

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/store/album-packs-c-47_49/rancid-and-out-come-the-wolves-album-pack-5x7-p-399.html?zenid=252cd1a5832385df60001d54436804aa

7'' set but not badly priced, I have it, it sounds great but I usually play my 2004 black pressing just cause I'm lazy

That looks pretty sweet, thanks, but I think is much rather have an lp. The effort required to listen to that version would ensure that it absolutely never gets played :)

Thanks for the update Travis I appreciate it. I watched deftones sell out I didn't have any money on a card or in my bank otherwise I could have gotten it was hoping it would still be online this morning so I could get a ride to put money on my card so I'm pretty upset that, that's the reason I missed it because I only had cash on me. Hopefully someone will help me out if there's an extra copy floating around out there. Thanks.

Thanks for the update Travis I appreciate it. I watched deftones sell out I didn't have any money on a card or in my bank otherwise I could have gotten it was hoping it would still be online this morning so I could get a ride to put money on my card so I'm pretty upset that, that's the reason I missed it because I only had cash on me. Hopefully someone will help me out if there's an extra copy floating around out there. Thanks.

Holla at cha boy, I got one before it sold out again and you sound like you want it more than me. If you still do, PM me.

Working on a repress for that Fall Out Boy LP though. Infinity and hopefully From Under the Cork Tree as well.

I have no other info to give on these yet.

I've seen quite a few people mentioning that From Under the Cork Tree is being repressed, but all I was able to find is this comment from Travis stating that hopefully it would get done. Can someone please point me to where he said it's definitely in the works? Thanks!

I've seen quite a few people mentioning that From Under the Cork Tree is being repressed, but all I was able to find is this comment from Travis stating that hopefully it would get done. Can someone please point me to where he said it's definitely in the works? Thanks!

I asked him directly and he said it's in the works but is a way off yet. I read it will include TTTYG too.