Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Yeah, last time I went they had a bunch of stuff, both old and new, it sometimes feels like I'm the only one looking through the vinyl, and I only make it to this one every 3 months or so

I'm looking for Static Prevails & Paul's Boutique if you see them. I want to score with that B1B1 deal.

I'm looking for Static Prevails & Paul's Boutique if you see them. I want to score with that B1B1 deal.

They have Static. But the plastic sleeve has been beat to hell (they even taped it up) / the record sleeve has minor damage (looks like it's been sitting in the forever) / vinyl itself looks great though.

No Paul's boutique

Oh, missed that. They're supposed to, at least at all the stores in my city. I'll pass if they aren't B1G1. but if they are I'll get them. It shouldn't even be something they have to do, it should do it in the computer.

Yeah she said the computer wouldn't let her, said she'd love to take advantage of it to

Oh, missed that. They're supposed to, at least at all the stores in my city. I'll pass if they aren't B1G1. but if they are I'll get them. It shouldn't even be something they have to do, it should do it in the computer.

Yeah, you should argue that they're supposed to do B1G1, Shane. It even does it if you buy online (and in most stores).

If you can, I'd love something extra...

Edit: NVM just saw your last post.