Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

If I could have Process of Belief on black, believe me I'd take it. My question was more about why there seem to be all sorts of presses (color and black) of the albums that came before it ("The New America") and after it ("The Empire Strikes First") but that particular album was skipped for this treatment. BTW, first thing I did after seeing some of the replies was check out the BR web store and I couldn't find the album, black or otherwise.

Yeah, that's what I was worried about :/

How do people find out about these codes, anyway?

Not sure about how others find them, but if you just google "Hot Topic Coupon code" they pop up, usually sites like : https://www.coupons.com/coupon-codes/hottopic.com/?cid=813080_2&pos=3&ccti=4528d6b946b9448a9a18c98878dd8151&lbox=1Once in awhile a coupon code is bunk, but it's always worth the try! (I usually do this with any website I purchase from, there's always a good chance of finding something)

If I could have Process of Belief on black, believe me I'd take it. My question was more about why there seem to be all sorts of presses (color and black) of the albums that came before it ("The New America") and after it ("The Empire Strikes First") but that particular album was skipped for this treatment. BTW, first thing I did after seeing some of the replies was check out the BR web store and I couldn't find the album, black or otherwise.

Oh, weird. I just bought it off of there a couple weeks ago. They must have run out since then. Sorry, man.

If hot cash goes through the 27th, then it likely won't be up on the 25th.

There are some cases where specific releases will be pushed to the site based on the release date. It happened recently, but I can't remember which one it was. But if Travis says it's going to happen, it'll typically happen.