Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Hey Travis is there any chance more copies of MeWithOutYou -Pale Horses will go up online before Hot Cash starts!? I went to order a copy today and it must have sold out since 4AM this morning when they had copies still in stock but I didn't have the money to order it then.

Damn that was quick. Thought those would be around for a while with all the other presses they did

Hey Travis is there any chance more copies of MeWithOutYou -Pale Horses will go up online before Hot Cash starts!? I went to order a copy today and it must have sold out since 4AM this morning when they had copies still in stock but I didn't have the money to order it then.

Probably more after Hot Cash

Damn that was quick. Thought those would be around for a while with all the other presses they did

I know I definetly didn't expect the MeWithOutYou vinyl to go that quick at all! Pale Horses has atleast 6 Variants that I know of. Same thing with The Wonder Years and We Came As Romans Both Sold Out super quick and the Wonder Years has 4 Variants that I've heard of. I've gotta get the wonder years if it ever comes back in stock. Thanks for the information Travis I appreciate it. I can't remember when Hot Cash starts I think it's soon I know it ends the 27th or something tho which is a long time. Hopefully they do put more stock of Pale Horses up either soon or after Hot Cash because I've streamed the Album multiple times and it's amazingly excellent.

Hey Travis, just curious...any chance HT and Victory would be working together in the near future to release some first pressings of old catalog releases? i.e. Bury Your Dead, Dead To Fall? 

*Is it blatantly obvious how badly I need Dead to Fall pressings? Haha.

Also, a big thanks for the hustling/hard work you do to get the already insanely large list of pressings to us through HT. We definitely all appreciate it. 

Hey Travis, just curious...any chance HT and Victory would be working together in the near future to release some first pressings of old catalog releases? i.e. Bury Your Dead, Dead To Fall? 

*Is it blatantly obvious how badly I need Dead to Fall pressings? Haha.

Also, a big thanks for the hustling/hard work you do to get the already insanely large list of pressings to us through HT. We definitely all appreciate it. 

Not sure what Victory's plans are for vinyl for those bands but HT is not involved in it if they are pressing those albums.

Travis, sorry I should have directed this question to you when I brought it up earlier in the thread.....any chance of HT getting an exclusive color on BR's "The Process of Belief"? It's like it was just skipped over as different variants of their albums have been put out, which I don't really understand since I thought this album holds up pretty well within their catalog. Anyway, thanks!

Travis, sorry I should have directed this question to you when I brought it up earlier in the thread.....any chance of HT getting an exclusive color on BR's "The Process of Belief"? It's like it was just skipped over as different variants of their albums have been put out, which I don't really understand since I thought this album holds up pretty well within their catalog. Anyway, thanks!

Nothing happening with HT on that one

We either need to

a ) keep the first post updated with what the most recent news Travis has given on an item on this thread

b ) start a v 2.0 thread that does

Travis keeps answering the same questions. I'm going nuts watching it, can't imagine how he feels.

Great idea, but people won't check the first post. He used to update the Blink first post and people would still ask when the albums were coming out, or what they were or something else mentioned in the first post

Great idea, but people won't check the first post. He used to update the Blink first post and people would still ask when the albums were coming out, or what they were or something else mentioned in the first post

If everyone thinks that'd be fine I don't mind running it myself. I'll title it Upcoming Hot Topic Releases V2 (READ FIRST POST)

If that doesn't stop dumbasses nothing will.

If everyone thinks that'd be fine I don't mind running it myself. I'll title it Upcoming Hot Topic Releases V2 (READ FIRST POST)

If that doesn't stop dumbasses nothing will.

No more HT threads, please. I'm begging you.

We don't need another. Just have Buffbloom change the title. Or don't. People STILL won't read the OP.