Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Yeah, you should argue that they're supposed to do B1G1, Shane. It even does it if you buy online (and in most stores).

If you can, I'd love something extra...

Edit: NVM just saw your last post.

Yeah I tried, says on th sign here vinyl isn't included.

And i could be wrong but when I tried online earlier it didn't work

Just throwing this out there, and not sure if it has been discussed before.....but is there some reason why every Bad Religion album except "The Process of Belief" gets to have all sorts of reissues? I keep waiting to hear that it will receive a color re-press like all the rest but it seems to have been skipped over. Any insight someone may have would be appreciated. 

Just throwing this out there, and not sure if it has been discussed before.....but is there some reason why every Bad Religion album except "The Process of Belief" gets to have all sorts of reissues? I keep waiting to hear that it will receive a color re-press like all the rest but it seems to have been skipped over. Any insight someone may have would be appreciated.

You can get process of belief on black from BR's webstore.

HTEXTRA15 is 15% off an order over $60.  Used it today on some records, just passing it along!

Also need to track down a copy of The Empire Strikes First on the HT exclusive color.  Lemme know if you see one at your local store!

Anyone have any idea when the rest of the Bad Religion stuff will hit clearance? I've been able to snag all that's been released up until now, hoping to get this wave that way as well