Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

When I searched for it I saw this asked once in 2013 and never again - so here goes - Any chance ever of getting a QOTSA Songs for the Deaf repress? It's crazy when the boot market is tenfold in quantity as the originals, and even boots are going for $40+ easy.

if you're ever on the fence about the boots, I have a black boot, with the sperm Q cover and it sounds fantastic. I spent about 30, and so so worth it. I see you're in Az, not sure if in the valley but Mike at the Double Nickels Collective has gotten these in before, its worth a call if you decide to bite the bullet

if you're ever on the fence about the boots, I have a black boot, with the sperm Q cover and it sounds fantastic. I spent about 30, and so so worth it. I see you're in Az, not sure if in the valley but Mike at the Double Nickels Collective has gotten these in before, its worth a call if you decide to bite the bullet

I was in there the other day and didn't see any, but he does get some cool stuff through.

I was in there the other day and didn't see any, but he does get some cool stuff through.

yeah alot of imports/boots he may have to order for you. My favorite place in town though for sure. Most fair by far with trade too, blows Zia out of the water on his payouts. This is like his fifth location now haha he's been around for decades

yeah alot of imports he may have to order for you. My favorite place in town though for sure. Most fair by far with trade too, blows Zia out of the water on his payouts. This is like his fifth location now haha he's been around for decades

Bootleg imports? I've been looking for the PJ ones for under $50. I found one at Record Room in Scottsdale (Yield) but haven't managed to find the others. It's really the international shipping that kills the Discogs ones.

Haha corrected. Mike gets good PJ stuff sometimes too. He had an op of Ten for $50 a month or so ago, came back the next day and it was gone. He may be able to get those

I was there before it hit the floor and he said it wasn't going out until tomorrow and I went back the next two days as soon as it opened and it wasn't out and I almost lost my shit. He's got some good stuff but he can we weird about some stuff. DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT THE GOOD SHIT ON THE FLOOR OR HE WILL FUCK YOU UP. "Please don't go through those, they aren't priced yet" "Can you price it real quick? I've been after xxxx for a while" "No, they'll be going out eventually"

/dies

Haha he is a little weird. I ask him to call me once something is out. He is a pretty eccentric dude. Too many years of old record dust smashing up his brain cells.

Yeah, I guess when you have that much good shit in a store you can be a little weird.

Andy and AJ at Revolver Records are great too. Probably my favorite shop in town just because every time I go in there I end up talking with them for a really long time. Plus I found a VG+ Rush Archives in the dollar bin one time. That's cool too.

I really wish the vinyl buyer for Urban Outfitters was on here and did this for customers too. My last three orders shipped in UO Bags. It only happens when the inventory is shipped from a store, but still....

dude are you serious? did they literally put it in a UO bag and slapped your address on it? What was the condition of the records? 

dude are you serious? did they literally put it in a UO bag and slapped your address on it? What was the condition of the records?

A UO plastic shipping bag that they use for t-shirts and dresses. One order the records didn't have any damage. The other two I returned them back because they were destroyed.