Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Sorry if this was asked already but is there going to be a HT varient of Black Lines?

As well as maybe other Mayday Parade represses??

HT is getting a Black Lines variant. Travis said so here:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/114861-po-mayday-parade-black-lines/?p=2360320

I'd love a self-titled repress as well. I've emailed and tweeted the band a few times about it the past few years and have never gotten a response...

I've finally decided to join the Vinyl Collective community after lurking around for a while. I want to buy Anchors Weigh and Energy online, but I'm hesitant about ordering from Hot Topic. How are records packaged and shipped? It seems like Hot Topic doesn't package their items too well.

They come packed very well. If you have any issues with how the records show up to your house shoot me a message on here and I'll get you sorted out but it should come packed very well.

I've finally decided to join the Vinyl Collective community after lurking around for a while. I want to buy Anchors Weigh and Energy online, but I'm hesitant about ordering from Hot Topic. How are records packaged and shipped? It seems like Hot Topic doesn't package their items too well.

I've ordered probably 6 times. Last one had an issue. Messaged Travis and their customer care department overnighted me a new package. I'm pretty amazed still.

I'd go for it. I've ordered a few every blue moon and they arrive just fine!

They come packed very well. If you have any issues with how the records show up to your house shoot me a message on here and I'll get you sorted out but it should come packed very well.

I've ordered probably 6 times. Last one had an issue. Messaged Travis and their customer care department overnighted me a new package. I'm pretty amazed still.

I received a package of 4 records and they were in a bubble wrap sleeve and were in perfect condition I've never had a problem with damage from Hot Topic but UO is terrible at packaging getting records in garment bags etc.

Thanks for the responses! I'll go ahead and order those two records.

I'll let you know if there is an issue, Travis. I appreciate it.