Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Thanks! I'm looking for So Wrong, It's Right - All Time Low. It's sold out online, but I was hoping I could find it in a store somewhere. I called a bunch of Hot Topic stores in my area with no luck, but I may just have to look through their stock myself.

It was put up early by accident. They will probably be online Tuesday

Has anyone else not been able to access their HT+1 points summary? I don't think the Blink-182 Greatest Hits points were added, but I get a server error every time I've tried to access it for the last 2 weeks or so. Anyone else have the same problem?

Every time I make a purchase online it never gets posted, I always have to call and have them add it over the phone.

I heard that FOB went up on 7/4 and is now OOS.

Pretty sure Travis said there will be more going back up, should of been this morning but who knows with Hot Topic anymore.

There should be more copies of this and All Time Low, not sure if they are both going back up tomorrow or not but I'd suggest checking in the morning if you're looking for either

This is what he said in the FOB thread, if it's not online again, I'm pretty sure my local store has it.