MATT PRYOR (The Get Up Kids, The New Amsterdams) - new album "Wrist Slitter"

nihac

I think that Rory Records is taking its time with all of that. The EP that Matt did with James Dewees is supposed to get pressed eventually, but it'll come out months after the mp3 release.

This is correct. Like mentioned earlier, Equal Vision will release the album in the US, Big Scary Monsters in the UK and Arctic Rodeo in Continental Europe.

The pre-order at the Arctic Rodeo web store will be up very soon, hopefully within the next few days.

The LP+CD will be 14 Euros, shipping costs for 1 LP worldwide will be 5 Euros.

The test pressings have been approved, we expect the record to arrive at our office very soon.

Thanks everyone!

1382887_555444764524082_2121337679_n.jpg

Wow, had the /50 in my cart, got to the $8 shipping, laughed and closed the tab. Nope, I'll wait this out, may or may not pick it up.

It's crazy how $3-4 will make you realize how something is a bad idea. It seems silly to scoff at that when the starting price was $30 for a single LP, but it was enough to snap me out of it. Gonna wait and see if amazon gets this for around the $15 mark and use my newly purchased prime acct for free shipping.

It's crazy how $3-4 will make you realize how something is a bad idea. It seems silly to scoff at that when the starting price was $30 for a single LP, but it was enough to snap me out of it. Gonna wait and see if amazon gets this for around the $15 mark and use my newly purchased prime acct for free shipping.

Not only that, but the price in general. A 100% premium for the color and screened cover? It was the double take on the shipping that snapped me out of it. Honestly this will probably be a digital purchase for me. Also, a $500 test press? I enjoy Matt's music and his podcast, but that's just seeing how far you can push "vinyl nerds" (as he put it).