Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

Lol this is what I'm talking about all I said was I was happy that I got the jukebox vinyl unplayed and instantly I'm trying to apparently be vinyl god really!!!!!'

Guest zayzay87971

You are exactly what is wrong with music fandom these days. Why do you feel the need to be such an elitist? If I were to become a Paramore fan tomorrow - or a year from now - I would be just as good a fan as you or anybody else regardless of the amount of years you've been a fan and the size of your record collection. The issue that this forum has with you is that we see eachother as equals when it comes to music and you just want to come in here and shit on everyone who you feel isn't as big a fan as you are.

Go ahead and be enthusiastic about your favorite band, but don't parade yourself around as if you're better than everyone else and automatically assume that everyone else is a liar and a fake when they try to level with you about maybe, possibly, having the same interests that you do in music.

In which post did I ever imply I was better than anyone else? And he did lie? I am not assuming I learn as much about my Paramore Records as possible. I think it's cool other people have the same interest as me in music that Is why I share with the thread new paramore vinyl that I obtain.

In which post did I ever imply I was better than anyone else? And he did lie? I am not assuming I learn as much about my Paramore Records as possible. I think it's cool other people have the same interest as me in music that Is why I share with the thread new paramore vinyl that I obtain.

Where do you go to learn about the Paramare Records

But u don't in reality

this right here. this is you thinking you're better than people. HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK COULD YOU JUST SAY "U DNT HAZ MOAR BRO".

you act like youre better than people because you have paramore vinyl. i had all the paramore vinyl at one point, and im a better person having sold it all off for ridiculous profit.

i've said this about plenty of people around here, but you, sir, you are the worst.

can we first increase the allotted amount of up/downvotes per person each day?

case in point, i'm out of both right now. otherwise you'd be gettin' some up lovin'.

Guest zayzay87971

this right here. this is you thinking you're better than people. HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK COULD YOU JUST SAY "U DNT HAZ MOAR BRO".

you act like youre better than people because you have paramore vinyl. i had all the paramore vinyl at one point, and im a better person having sold it all off for ridiculous profit.

i've said this about plenty of people around here, but you, sir, you are the worst.

Haters gonna hate

Guest zayzay87971

And no I just share my vinyl on here with you guys and then y'all started saying I am trying to act better than y'all when all I'm doing is showing

My love of the band but whatever I ain't even worried

Haters gonna hate

I love how this is your response when people logically explain why you aren't liked. It's not about "haters hating", it's about you being obnoxious enough to earn hate. Trust me, most people on this board come here to discuss music and vinyl, not to come looking for people to shit talk on the internet.

And no I just share my vinyl on here with you guys and then y'all started saying I am trying to act better than y'all when all I'm doing is showing

Has the thought that you are "sharing" your vinyl in the wrong way crossed your mind? You're racking downvotes up like a high score.

Let VC mold you into a sensible person. Chill out with the childish stuff.

I've got an unplayed test pressing of this album.

Bet that one went right over your head.

In all seriousness though, if you want it, PM me. I'll do $100 plus shipping and 3 hot cash coupons.