Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

know where/how to order it, seems there isn't a link or button anywhere to actually buy it. But doesn't say it's sold out either

This morning Ek-lec-tik had a preorder up. They took 75 pre orders and only got 40 copies coming so they canceled anyone over 40. I guess they had a few people buying doubles too. I emailed them and the owner was cool about it, he got his order cut in half so nothing he can do. He is calling around to see if he can get others.

Accesshiphop had a preorder button up when i ordered around 7pm EST. I guess they closed it down.

I went into this album not expecting much as I wasn't a big fan of Royalty and while I liked Camp at first, I haven't had any desire to listen to any of the songs on it since it came out. I was really surprised with how much I liked this album, and I think it's a huge improvement from Camp. I'm really hoping to get this album on vinyl, but I'm definitely not paying more than 25 bucks for it.

Hey new here, great forum! Kinda confused. I pre-ordered one copy on Ek-lec-tik around 12:30 eastern time this morning, but when I pre-ordered it there was no option for payment, Just pay later and I would be sent an email as to how to pay later. I got a confirmation email and when I check the status of my order it still says status pre-ordered/active and I still have not gotten any cancel email either.

I guess I should figure Im gonna get a cancel email soon, likely tomorrow? Also how did you know if you got into the first 40, does the order number show something?

thanks.

Hey new here, great forum! Kinda confused. I pre-ordered one copy on Ek-lec-tik around 12:30 eastern time this morning, but when I pre-ordered it there was no option for payment, Just pay later and I would be sent an email as to how to pay later. I got a confirmation email and when I check the status of my order it still says status pre-ordered/active and I still have not gotten any cancel email either.

I guess I should figure Im gonna get a cancel email soon, likely tomorrow? Also how did you know if you got into the first 40, does the order number show something?

thanks.

I placed a preorder and pay for it thru paypal. That was like noon yesterday. By the time i left the office i had a email from the owner explaining that within 24 hours I will be recieving a refund and he got shorted on stock. I email him back just to see where i was in the ordering and he ball parked saying i was in the 60's

thanks.

Just a heads up it might not be 40 orders get it. He said there was a few multiple copies in the same order.

I know i'm not a recognized member on these boards, but the nearest record store to me is 2 hours away and it appears i've missed out on the online pre-orders for this, so could someone please pick me up one of these if your record store happens to get them? I, of course, will pay you for the record in full and shipping costs. It would be so awesome of anyone to help me out here

Well I ordered from ek-klec-tic but received a refund later in the day, I was right on the borderline of getting the album or not.  To make things worse neither of my local record stores got this in, so if anyone has an extra they'd be willing to part with please let me know.  Thanks a lot.

SNAGGED.

Went to Amoeba Hollywood at opening and ran to the Gambino section in the hip hop vinyl and only saw 2 Camp albums. Went to the pricing/restock desk and asked them if they got any in. The guy kinda sheepishly looked to the girl and said "what was our plan with..." and he nodded downwards. She said to me, "okay, well, since you asked so nicely, here you go" and reached down and handed me one. 

They said they only got 3 in.

211/800 checking in!

k4e5j8.jpg

Local record store didn't get it so I just went on to Target and bought the CD. I looked at the tracklist and apparently Macklemore was supposed to be on earth: the oldest computer, but I guess they couldn't get rights for it or something in time cause it comes with a revised track 18 on a separate sheet of paper.

Edit: By revised track 18 on a separate sheet, I meant like the credits for the song, not like a download or something. Idk if anyone took it that way, but just gonna clear that up now.

Local record store didn't get it so I just went on to Target and bought the CD. I looked at the tracklist and apparently Macklemore was supposed to be on earth: the oldest computer, but I guess they couldn't get rights for it or something in time cause it comes with a revised track 18 on a separate sheet of paper.

Hmmm thats interesting. Has anyone found this version online anywhere??