Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

from Bull Moose.

"You ordered at least one of Epitaph's reissues on colored vinyl from us. As you may remember, they were originally scheduled to be released in two waves - one last November and the other following in December. Then they were pushed back to January 28 and "some time in February." 

Unfortunately, Epitaph continues to have trouble with those records. Today we learned that the first wave will not actually be released next week. Epitaph has not given a us a new release date....."

I want some of these too but people need to relax. These albums have been out for years so they'll get pressed when they get pressed. It's up to Epitaph and not Travis. People do realize new music comes out too and a bunch of major labels have a bunch of bullshit being pressed for Record Store Day...

I know Travis has been posting about them but I found on Modern Vinyl these are HT Exclusives releasing on

2/11:

Bad Religion - No Control (Reissue) (Blue/700)

Bouncing Souls - S/T (Reissue) (Red/500)

Millencolin - Life On A Plate (Reissue) (Blue/500)

NOFX - Ribbed (Reissue) (Clear/500)

NOFX - White Trash Two Heebs And A Bean (Reissue) (Yellow/700)

Pennywise - S/T (Reissue) (Blue/500)

Rancid - Let's Go (Reissue) (Red/700)

2/18:
Bad Religion - Against The Grain (Reissue) (Purple/700)

Bouncing Souls - How I Spent My Summer Vacation (Reissue) (Blue/500)

Descendents - Everything Sucks (Reissue) (Purple/700)

Millencolin - For Monekys (Green/500)

Pennywise - Unknown Road (Reissue) (Orange/500)

http://modern-vinyl.com/calendar/

I know Travis has been posting about them but I found on Modern Vinyl these are HT Exclusives releasing on

2/11:

Bad Religion - No Control (Reissue) (Blue/700)

Bouncing Souls - S/T (Reissue) (Red/500)

Millencolin - Life On A Plate (Reissue) (Blue/500)

NOFX - Ribbed (Reissue) (Clear/500)

NOFX - White Trash Two Heebs And A Bean (Reissue) (Yellow/700)

Pennywise - S/T (Reissue) (Blue/500)

Rancid - Let's Go (Reissue) (Red/700)

2/18:

Bad Religion - Against The Grain (Reissue) (Purple/700)

Bouncing Souls - How I Spent My Summer Vacation (Reissue) (Blue/500)

Descendents - Everything Sucks (Reissue) (Purple/700)

Millencolin - For Monekys (Green/500)

Pennywise - Unknown Road (Reissue) (Orange/500)

http://modern-vinyl.com/calendar/

On 2/11 those are all coming out except NOFX and Bouncing Souls. Those got bumped, probably coming in March.

Dont even pay attention to the 2/18 releases yet, those for sure are not coming on 2/18. They are still coming out, just not sure when.

On 2/11 those are all coming out except NOFX and Bouncing Souls. Those got bumped, probably coming in March.

Dont even pay attention to the 2/18 releases yet, those for sure are not coming on 2/18. They are still coming out, just not sure when.

Dammit other than Millencolin I was looking forward to White Trash Two Heebs and How I Spent My Summer Vacation the most! 

Any idea on the Against The Grain reissue?

Also on the Modern Vinyl's Calendar it has Enema of the State and Dude Ranch reissues. Are these really happening as well?

Travis, thanks for the update.

Do you know for sure that those releases (minus NOFX, dammit) are coming on the 11th? I don't want to have to make a trip out to Hot Topic if I don't have to, but I'll probably call my local store ahead of time anyway.

Also, do you think I'll have a better chance at picking up No Control from the store or getting it online? I don't think there are a lot of Bad Religion fans in town but there are sure as shit a lot of flippers who could beat me to them.

Sorry for the confusion. It's been tough to keep track of the changing dates. I made sure to edit the calendar to reflect these changes (the 2/18 ones won't show up until a set date is announced). 

Travis, thanks for the update.

Do you know for sure that those releases (minus NOFX, dammit) are coming on the 11th? I don't want to have to make a trip out to Hot Topic if I don't have to, but I'll probably call my local store ahead of time anyway.

Also, do you think I'll have a better chance at picking up No Control from the store or getting it online? I don't think there are a lot of Bad Religion fans in town but there are sure as shit a lot of flippers who could beat me to them.

No idea if your local store is getting these or not but they will all be available online.

Sorry for the confusion. It's been tough to keep track of the changing dates. I made sure to edit the calendar to reflect these changes (the 2/18 ones won't show up until a set date is announced). 

No worries man, these have been bumped around a bunch of times so its been tough to keep the dates straight.

Hoping to have new dates for the second batch of these soon.