Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Did you ever actually get an e-mail that your order shipped with a tracking number or no?

Yep, with a tracking number but it hasn't moved since Monday so I emailed them and then I got that response. Try emailing them and asking. Worth a chance.

I also just got the email that they refunded my shipping. That was pretty fast.

Did the order for Ribbed and Rancid Let's Go but man do Hot Topic make it hard to do an international order! No international paypal accepted and had to do some verbal confirmation rubbish after i did the order online and spend 20 minutes on hold calling an international number.

I've ordered before from HT and i've not had to do this. The thing that worries me is the other upcoming releases might sell out quicker and by the time they get round to sending me an email requiring confirmation it might have sold out.

UPS shipped my Kings Road order, but the delivery contractor mustn't have felt like delivering it: "Consignee will not accept delivery of a package during a certain time period." Was home all day - would have gladly accepted the package! Thought Australia Post was the only one that had lazy contractors.

Nope I just want to keep 1 or 2 copies sealed in my collection and will open the other(s) by myself and will frame them. Any problem with that?

Sort of - what do you need three copies for anyway? I can (begrudgingly) understand one to play, and one to frame, but what's a third sealed copy for? You're just potentially depriving two other people from having a copy of this record.

So could anyone help instead of being rude?

So if every other webstore you found were sold out... You think someone here has 3(!) extra copies just in hand to get to you? Most folks here are going to have the same access to the same distros that you do. If they're sold out for you, they're sold out for us.

So could anyone help instead of being rude?

I'll sell you 3 sealed copies. But you have to promise that the first will be to play, the second to frame, and the third? The third has to be to trade. It has to be in that order.

50 bucks each. Please allow a month for them to reach you.

Got all mine today.

375D9F18-41E5-48E3-BD00-44B4ECC84A2C_zps

Glad to see I wasn't the only one to snag every reissue, though I picked up Rancid on red at Hot Topic before I ordered from KRM.  I've yet to get a shipping confirmation, but it's totally cool.  I'm stoked people's orders are beginning to show up.  I'll get mine sooner or later, and the wait will be worth it.

Great, my Epitaph bad luck struck again...

I just got my order in and all three of my Millencolin records are fucked. All three came in warped...penny bridge will at least play fine, but the other two skip towards the end.

I received multiple older records in the same shipment that were fine including: 2 Pulley albums, Alkaline Trio, and a Ten Foot Pole LP...Only the represses were warped.

This leads me to believe that it didn't occur in the shipment to me.

Anybody else encounter any problems? Guess Ill call Kingsroad tomorrow, but by reading their exchange/return policy it doesn't look like it will go smoothly. We'll see...

HOT TOPIC NEEDS TO GET ON IT

For whatever reason the HT variants seem to be taking longer to press. The street dates I posted are based on when I was told by the label when they could deliver them. Been waiting on these for months, I'm not holding anything back in a warehouse or something. They will get shipped out as soon as they arrive.

Great, my Epitaph bad luck struck again...

I just got my order in and all three of my Millencolin records are fucked. All three came in warped...penny bridge will at least play fine, but the other two skip towards the end.

I received multiple older records in the same shipment that were fine including: 2 Pulley albums, Alkaline Trio, and a Ten Foot Pole LP...Only the represses were warped.

This leads me to believe that it didn't occur in the shipment to me.

Anybody else encounter any problems? Guess Ill call Kingsroad tomorrow, but by reading their exchange/return policy it doesn't look like it will go smoothly. We'll see...

Listening to both my PBP and LOAP and both are in perfect condition. Definitely call KRM tomorrow!