Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Gotcha. I'm a sucker for that album, I think it just came out at a really weird time in my life and I was able to apply nearly every song to how I was feeling. It helped a lot. They did great though. I was sad for Metric and Hellogoodbye, I was 1 of maybe about 4 people in my area that knew their music. 

I personally would of loved to see Metric have a longer set. I started listening to them later in their discography around Fantasies but fell in love with them after Synthetica. Honestly thought Paramore put on a good set but I actually really enjoyed the fresh take their new album had and they way they mixed the older tunes in with it. The only thing I bought at the show was Synthetica Deluxe LP as for some reason I had not bought it and they had it for 30. Cheaper than most places online if you consider shipping and tax.

Not to mention that blog they wrote. Ouch. But there are two sides to everything and I think they were just really young and influenceable. Parents managing talent never ends well. With or without the Farros, I think Paramore will continue to be successful. Plus, we got Aaron Gillepse for the live show.

Guest zayzay87971

Agreed that the Farros' departure was a death kiss. Believe it or not, Zach Farro is a really fucking good drummer.

Yeah the Farro's leaving sucked but Paramore has still been able to manage! They are a strong band and that's why I like the T-shirt that says "Paramore Is Still A Band" Golden

Not to mention that blog they wrote. Ouch. But there are two sides to everything and I think they were just really young and influenceable. Parents managing talent never ends well. With or without the Farros, I think Paramore will continue to be successful. Plus, we got Aaron Gillepse for the live show.

he plays the songs super fast and hard. its pretty interesting to watch. 

Ya know. Sometimes I wonder about the people who only post in one band's threads around here. Do they listen to other bands at all? Or they just obsess 24/7 over a single band and their music?

So much for variety being the spice of life.

I always see that with the City & Colour thread and wonder the same thing.

Ya know. Sometimes I wonder about the people who only post in one band's threads around here. Do they listen to other bands at all? Or they just obsess 24/7 over a single band and their music?

So much for variety being the spice of life. 

I didn't originally think this was about me but I do post in the Paramore threads a lot, I swear I creep around elsewhere! 

i always thought "paramore is still a band" was in reference to people saying it was all hayley williams all the time

I'm about 99.8% sure that is what it's referencing. 

Guest zayzay87971

so zayzay is not the superfan he has led us to believe? i'm flabbergasted

I don't care what that quote means to you to me it means the band has been able to handle the hardships that they faced and managed to emerge from the ash! (Phoenix)