Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

How many? Hoping to pick this up over the weekend or so

You should probably call and reserve one nowish. They didn't have any on the floor, just a pile of reserved copies. I can't believe so many people give a hoot about this album. I have a feeling KoP and other B-list stores will get them on the floor by the weekend.

You should probably call and reserve one nowish. They didn't have any on the floor, just a pile of reserved copies. I can't believe so many people give a hoot about this album. I have a feeling KoP and other B-list stores will get them on the floor by the weekend.

How many? Hoping to pick this up over the weekend or so

I grabbed one at LVM as well, I know there was about 3 or so left when I picked up my copy? 

They dont care about that album. They care about money. The amount of records I see for sale on ebay from places within an hour from the lehigh valley area every time a release like this comes out is hilarious.

To be fair, two of the three we sold today were to members of this board.

The third was to a dude I know who actually listens to his vinyl haha

This is down to $21.99.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/Paramore/Paramore+-+All+We+Know+Is+Falling+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10116248.jsp

I think we can confirm the price hike initially was to prevent buyers from using the $1 shipping  :angry:

On it thanks but the checkout is slow as usual

This is down to $21.99.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/Paramore/Paramore+-+All+We+Know+Is+Falling+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10116248.jsp

I think we can confirm the price hike initially was to prevent buyers from using the $1 shipping  :angry:

That was my initial thought too. Fuck it though, if that's the case it's their loss. I was going to grab TBDM's Deflorate also, but indiemerch has it cheaper & i'm not getting $1 shipping so I'm only grabbing All We Know and picking up Deflorate a different time from indiemerch.