Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

Surprised anyone can tell a difference by listening to the records through those PC speakers.

they may be computer speakers but i'm telling you these are no ordinary computer speakers

Guest zayzay87971

Can't believe you are still defending your $25 computer speakers... Can't stop, won't stop.

hey im not defending them because I'm trying to look cool I'm defending them because it really doesn't sound that bad at all! The bass Subwoofer is what makes me totally ok with this speaker set up regardless of how hard i get bashed on this thread by everyone!

Simple... 

Made the trip to the closest HT with vinyl records and picked up their last two (or only two?) copies, one for me and one for a friend. There's a major difference in color but I'm digging them both. The sticker size is the only other difference: UPC and serial numbers match. The first does have a vendor number on it though.

image.jpg

The big price sticker had the translucent dark teal? Looks more green - but not as green as the previous press. 

(There's no scratches or anything like that. Very clear and clean).

image.jpg

The one with the small sticker contained what I'm assuming is "teal", though its more blue than anything.

according to the pictures posted by some of you, I doubt that the more translucent copies are from the first pressing. I think they look quite different, and hence I rather see a colour variation in the latest pressing.

Agreed. I wonder if we can get some inside knowledge? Curious to know if somebody fucked up by creating the opaque blue marble or if they were transitioning from another pressing.

I'm going to try to find a copy of the trans teal today.