Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

It's weird, though. It doesn't work on my cruiser. But, my mum has one of those Crosley radio/turntable/CD players... And, it plays AWKIF fine. Granted, it's slightly pitched (a smidge higher..) which is annoying. But, yeah. Why is Crosley even a brand that makes "turntables" if said turntables can't even play records correctly? Honestly...

I know it's more or less everyone on here bags on them because they are crap ha. When I started buying all my first records I did the same thing not realizing any better, then I corrected that real fast.

I mean, just for listening to records softly in my room... The cruiser I have is alright. Even though it can't play AWKIF and one or two others without skipping horribly. But, other than that it's okay for casual use. I'm definitely gonna try to save up now to get a nice set up, though since I'm working on collecting all my favorite records..

Since Tumblr and this vintage craze has been brought up, if you are one of those people...I hate you.

I mean, the only thing I'm guilty of is taking some photos of Panic! at the Disco's vinyl discography (since I finally own them all) on my cruiser and posting them on there. But, it's not like I was calling them or the player ~vintage~ haha.

http://itsbrittanybutler.tumblr.com/post/90988239545#notes

I mean, the only thing I'm guilty of is taking some photos of Panic! at the Disco's vinyl discography (since I finally own them all) on my cruiser and posting them on there. But, it's not like I was calling them or the player ~vintage~ haha.

http://itsbrittanybutler.tumblr.com/post/90988239545#notes

He posted this and then:

1326149950531.gif?extra=hgZ3M9gtClTYIrFR

I never play the gold, actually! If I want to listen to Fever, I'll listen to the CD or my iPod. I only spun it that once for the sake of the photo set, lol. It's one of my favorite albums, and I know it's pretty rare. I keep it framed on my wall! Haha.

Oh, you. You are just the worst kind of person.

Oh, you. You are just the worst kind of person.

I don't understand......... Fever is mostly an electronic album, and for that reason I personally like listening to the digital recording. (Since I obviously don't have the proper record player to listen to it on.) What's wrong with keeping it framed? I love the album. At least I'm taking care of it.

Records aren't made to hang on walls. Print the artwork out at Staples if you want to frame it. Do you hang a car on the wall? Do you hang food on the wall? They might look nice, but no.

Well, then they shouldn't specifically sell "record album frames" ..........Since my record player is obviously crap, I don't see the problem with keeping a rare album that I love safe and framed for the time being.