Save $20 On 1 Year Amazon Prime Membership

This deal will work for anyone who doesn't currently have a Prime membership running. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321697-amazon-prime-5900-works-for-everyone-except-current-paying-prime-members/

In the event you are unsure what Amazon Prime is, you get 2 day shipping on all orders when you are a member. With the hike in price required for free super saver shipping this seems like a no brainer now. They also have a few other perks like a video streaming service similar to Netflix/Hulu Plus.

It's great for the shipping, I usually get my orders the next day. The video streaming is so-so, although they moved all the nickelodeon (viacom) stuff there so my 2yr old can resume her Dora The Explorer bender.

Yeah streaming has been spotting for me, depending which device I try to stream from.  No idea why that matters but with Prime streaming, it apparently does.

Totally worth it for house hold stuff, car stuff, videos, dvds, gifts for moms and dads, huh some vinyl work out well. I don't get really good conditioned vinyl with the 2 days because they probably are slinging the package around like crazy animals

From amazon.ca with prime shipping, I receive my records in a mailer that's inside of another large box filled with paper almost every time now. This was after leaving negative packaging feedback for about a year.

From amazon.ca with prime shipping, I receive my records in a mailer that's inside of another large box filled with paper almost every time now. This was after leaving negative packaging feedback for about a year.

I wonder if they saved your buyer info and they do that only for you, so when you purchase at the warehouse notes light up in bold for them to actually put packaging to use lol!

And dont forget that if you still have a .edu email you can get 6 months of Prime free. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=FLIYATLS5YSIELK4YF5P4KTUOY&ref_type=generic

Key word being "still." Some universities put a hold on student accounts and e-mail access after a year or so of no longer being enrolled in the university. Also, some will let you keep the e-mail address for life, while others will lease it out as a privilege of being a paying alumni association member. Either way, $59 isn't a bad deal for Prime considering you also basically get a mini-Netflix with tons of streaming tv shows and movies included with the deal as well.

My brother added me as a 'guest' on his account, which entitles me to the free shipping (but no streaming and what not).  I'm not sure if it's limited to family members, but if streaming isn't important to you, piggy back on someone's account.  I ordered quite a bit from Amazon before, but the Prime shipping has increased that.

I wonder if they saved your buyer info and they do that only for you, so when you purchase at the warehouse notes light up in bold for them to actually put packaging to use lol!

Yeah, maybe they changed my customer account name to 'whiny little bitch' so they know when I order something?  :o