getting married tomorrow..... stressed out.

Still a bunch to do. Girlfriend's mom and grandfather have been here all week to "help out." Sitting in my car for a moment of silence.

But, all I all should be a good time. Right as everyone one sits down to dinner we're closing all the doors and playing The Rains of Castamere. We'll see if anyone bolts. Plus, doing a tango to Murder by Death's Ball and Chain as our 1st dance.

I can post a video at some point i believe. We did livestream the event in one of the intertubes for those who couldn't make it.

The dance took a lot of practice, but it all came out. I think i only missed one step. I am all soul, no rhythm. As these things go there were some minor hiccups, but nothing major. Mostly our fault for not making sure everything was communicated to all the necessary parties. After walking down the isle one of the groomsmen sat in the audience instead of upfront for an unknown reason. More than one person knocked over a small speaker during the ceremony because the wires weren't secured and then the music system crashed and didn't play the recessional song. The wife of one of my groomsmen got trashed even before the cocktail hour and fell over numerous times during dinner and dancing. The photographer got some nice panty shots as she was failing around on the floor like a wounded turtle. A buddy of mine left the hotel without checking out and then his card was declined, so i picked up his tab. good times. I was pleased, and more importantly she was pleased. After 10 years of "when are you getting married", i am looking forward to "when are you having kids?"