Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Well, I couldn't resist starting to collect these guys after getting my first one in my loot crate. Just left hot topic with:

Super Saiyan Goku

Vegeta

Cell

Walter White (cook outfit)

Jesse Pinkman (cook outfit and hot topic exclusive)

They were completely sold out of the hot topic exclusive Goku though :(. Anyone able to help me out?? I'd be incredibly grateful.

My HT had like 3 of the Goku. I'll look next time I go.

Glad to see so many collectors around. Myself and my stepdaughter were collecting from December 2011 - Mid-2013 - I've cleared out a lot of over the past year. They were so addictive and the lines just kept getting bigger and bigger, I couldn't keep up. The Arrested Development lines and Guardians of the Galaxy ones might get me back in.

Still unloading a few...PM if you are interested....I have an out of box glow White walker Pop from Game of Thrones, Boxed Flocked Beast, Metallic Dumbo, Metallic Sulley and Mike from Monsters University... I have a few others too but I've got to go through the boxes in the garage.

Shit... I may have to get these AD ones...the Busters and Tobias are just too hilarious.

Edit: got the normal buster on amazon. Waiting to see about getting Tobias in person, hoping to find a blue one! :)

Also, what, no Aanyong? No Lucille (the best character in the show!), no Lucille 2, no Egg, I mean Her, uh...Yam?...Ann!

If you can hold off and have Hot Cash from Hot Topic you can actually use that shit on these, I plan on trying to get all the commons I need during that period 

I don't spend enough money at Hot Topic to get Hot Cash, and I probably won't buy enough of these that I'll get Hot Cash from them either. :unsure:

There seem to be one or two from a couple sets I may want, like a Beemo, LSP and Gunter from AT, Buster and Tobias, Robocop, Deadite, and maybe Shredder. Arrested Development is my favorite TV show of all time though! Buster and Tobias were the only ones I've really wanted so far.