PO: Sufjan Stevens - Illinois on Red/Green /1000 (Newbury exclusive)

gmoney

on topic: It bothers me that asthmatic kitty is working out exclusive deals to repress in-print records on colored vinyl rather than pressing records that need to be pressed like the avalanche and a sun came... both of which asthmatic kitty says they have no plans to release.

Agreed. It's a damn shame that we still haven't seen an Avalanche press.

on topic: It bothers me that asthmatic kitty is working out exclusive deals to repress in-print records on colored vinyl rather than pressing records that need to be pressed like the avalanche and a sun came... both of which asthmatic kitty says they have no plans to release.

Why don't you release them? Thought you ran the label that pressed the Secret Colours EP

• 4 weeks later...
eBay has some nice 3-4x prices

And some ~retail ones, too.

[edit]

I just assumed you (sarcastically) meant inflated BINs that are triple or quadruple the retail price, as is the norm with eBay.  If you (legitimately) meant that there are some good prices, it would appear that a few have sold for $19.99 BINs, and are continuing to do so.

this is currently back in stock on newbury, along with all those other recent reissues

Yeah, and they were back in stock at the retail price point on eBay too.  I went that route, as I wanted to sue money in my PayPal and ordering direct from Newbury doesn't allow payment through PayPal.