Gullible racists... er... Republicans...

My favorite part is that this is a perfect example of people believing EVERYTHING on the internet. I can't count how many people think the Daily Currant is real,and don't realize it's a wannabe Onion. But then again i do like it because people are stupid and tell you how they really feel. In this woman's case....clearly racist.

it hurts to know people think like this.

It's unfortunate but to put things in perspective, racist people in the past used to do lynchings and a thousand other comparably horrible things. Today they put inflammatory things on facebook (at least, far more often than they commit hate crimes).

Still think society is progressing. Just some more than others. Natural selection slowly works out the stupidity.

UGH so much misinformation going on.  Also, if you need to say "I'm not racist but..." you ARE racist.

My parents do that...they also say "I'm not racist cause I have black friends" and "I don't care what gay people do as long as they leave me alone"...

People like this make me sick to my stomach...